James Franklin

Coached Vanderbilt players involved in the gang rape situation. I can't believe state pen hired him.

We do not need any of that mess at Tennessee. Plenty of good coaches available.

I've coached murderers. I like Franklin

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Coached Vanderbilt players involved in the gang rape situation. I can't believe state pen hired him.

Soon as he got wind of the situation he kicked the guys off the team! It wasn't like he kept the players on the team when he found out about it or condone coach for raping children. He wasn't involved in the mess at all. And, he is a better coach than what we have. We should have hired him when we had a chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people
Why in the hell would you leave PSU to come here? If he's even talking to us it would be to get a bigger contract from PSU. Makes no sense for him.

Reactions: 4 people

No there aren't. We either try for Saban Meyer territory or give up football.

Currie checked with VolNation on this one and they told him no, we made too much fun of him back then to hire him now. We would look two-faced.

Reactions: 3 people
It would be a huge hire. He's already proven himself. Our administration would fail if they didn't at least reach out to him.

VN Store

Back