Rob Ryan Interview

For those too busy/lazy to listen -

Clip is Cowherd urging the Ryan bros to go coach college fball. Cowherd said he specifically recommended Rex lobby for the UT job. Nothing more.

For those too busy/lazy to listen -

Clip is Cowherd urging the Ryan bros to go coach college fball. Cowherd said he specifically recommended Rex lobby for the UT job. Nothing more.

Didn't listen but I read that Rob said that Rex would be interested. Am I misinformed?

edit: yes, I was

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Actually, why not? The Ryan brothers are more than competent to match Sabin and his staff in X's and O's and I believe could compete well enough to also recruit.

The question I hope Currie and the money are asking is who is the man that can't take Sabin down because that should be the objective and nothing short will really do.

Tennessee should take no prisoners with the decision to replace Jones.

We are Tennessee we will go get that mid major coach that got hot and won 9 or 10 games the last 2 years as a fan of 49 years we won't pay the money for a big time coach just the way it is here have no ideal why but TENNESSEE won't pay the money.

Reactions: 1 person
We are Tennessee we will go get that mid major coach that got hot and won 9 or 10 games the last 2 years as a fan of 49 years we won't pay the money for a big time coach just the way it is here have no ideal why but TENNESSEE won't pay the money.

I agree 100%. Unfortunately.

I would definitely like to see this. These guys definitely know X's and O's. I think they would do well in college football.

I understand, but I have feeling it may be different this time around. I think even the money is sick of losing, not competing at the highest level in the SEC or nationally.

At some point, one has to ask, what the hell are we trying to do? cause it isn't working and hasn't in a long long long time.

Rex as HC and Rob as DC! That would be some interesting visits in recruits' living rooms!

Rex was making $5.5M with the Bills. Cheaper than Saban. $11.25m, 212-61-1 college and 15-17 NFL. Rex has no known ties to UT. Gruden Career record is 100-85, Rex Ryan is 65-68. Gruden is making $6.5m/yr to be the ESPN Monday Night Analyst.

I'm not counting on any of the three coming to UT.

You know i saw the Ryan bros @ a preds game back in may.......

SOON!!

VN Store

Back