Alabama & CBJ's future

Ez_Vol

I think that most of the fan base is obviously off the Butch train and would like to see him released immediately if possible.

In the event the Vols are able to defeat Alabama, which would nearly be impossible, would the administration keep him on for another hot seat year or is it too little, too late.

It's gump week.

It's time to set aside our diffrences, come together, give our all, and beat the gumps.

It's gump week.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
Michael Phelps could drown in a kiddie pool if Butch was the life guard.. he's not saving anything, let alone his job

Reactions: 24 people
Guessing this week we will be taking a lot of leadership reps to prepare for the tide....

well, if he did, it would be nothing short of a miracle of biblical proportions. So assuming bammer doesn't give us 10 pick 6's, then I would have to assume the outcome will not affect his employment at UT.

Even if he beats Bama, he has to go. Time for him to move on. We would still be 1-3 in the SEC and completely irrelevant save for upsetting a rival.

I think that most of the fan base is obviously off the Butch train and would like to see him released immediately if possible.

In the event the Vols are able to defeat Alabama, which would nearly be impossible, would the administration keep him on for another hot seat year or is it too little, too late.

He’s gone even if he can beat them. It’s clear now that he can’t compete in the SEC.

It was universe could UT beat Bama this year? I mean seriously. They are mowing decent teams down and we're struggling with UMass. Butch is gone by the end of the year

Odds are better of hitting the power ball numbers..

Coach Saban will be the proverbial "Horse Doctor" with a double barrel shotgun looking at CBJ in the infirmary.

I can't figure out why Butch is still here?? Seeing that he isn't gone by now, there isn't any outcome of the next few games that will result in him being fired.

Saban has the chance to score the largest lop-sided victory in a SEC vs SEC showdown of all time! His killer instincts will be smelling blood, I predict a historic loss, of huge proportion.....The only good to come from it will be the loss of jones-even the sunshine pumping fan boys will be putting the paper bags on after Saturday!! Jones-don't go away mad, but please, GO AWAY!!

Firing him after the Kentucky loss makes more sense. 0-5 in SEC at that point. Nobody expects to beat Bama, so he'll get a pass on that one.

Any suggestion of us beating Bama is absurd and preposterous. There is literally zero chance of it happening. None. Its sad...but true.

VN Store

Back