After Saturday, It will be crystal

JohnWardForever

As to why Butch hadn't been fired before bama. No way would you want the Interim guy to take that beatdown, and have that on HIS resume. No no. This is Butch's team so since he is Getting Paid, let him earn it; so to speak. Too bad though cuz You have to feel for Butch, But it isn't working nor is it ever going to.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't hate it for Butch. I hate it for our boys. They don't deserve to be led to slaughter. Bring in the interim weeks ago and there are no worried. Just go have fun.

Reactions: 3 people
As to why Butch hadn't been fired before bama. No way would you want the Interim guy to take that beatdown, and have that on HIS resume. No no. This is Butch's team so since he is Getting Paid, let him earn it; so to speak. Too bad though cuz You have to feel for Butch, But it isn't working nor is it ever going to.

Swain said the same thing this morning. Let Butch take the beat down then name an interim.

Reactions: 2 people
even if I was offered the interim, my reply would be..."are you out of your freaking mind"...:):):):)

GO VOLS!

I would gladly take it... No pressure and I'm sure a nice chunk of change to go with it.

I'd take it too. Just to prove to the world that it takes no talent whatsoever to go to Tuscaloosa and take an arsewhippin'. I promise you I can lose just as catastrophically as CBJ

There is no turning it around if Butch coaches out the season. They won't make a bowl game. Good possibility of losing out..

I don't hate it for Butch. I hate it for our boys. They don't deserve to be led to slaughter. Bring in the interim weeks ago and there are no worried. Just go have fun.

Just go have fun?

This ain't church league softball. This is SEC football. If you want fun as a player, go play some other leisure activity in some other league.

You come to Tn to compete at the highest level. It time to buckle down and get to work.

It don't matter who the coach is or how the fans behave.

A Vol gives all for Tn.

Stop insulting the players be acting like they can let go and "just go have fun".

They gave up fun when they signed their LOI.

121 has squandered their free time.

It's gump week.

Go beat the gumps.

Reactions: 1 person
Yep, Butch has made his bed and this weekend he gets to lay in it. Will he be gone after Saturday? Why would you keep him around especially if the contract negotiations are accurate.

VN Store

Back