"We did everything we could to win except score TD'S"

Volsfaninva917

Rocky Top Insider‏
@rockytopinsider
Following Following @rockytopinsider
More
Jones: I thought we did everything we could to win the football game except for one thing: Score TDs in the red zone

I really didn't think anything of that comment... think you guys are making a mountain out a mole hill. Butch is simply saying that our inability to score in the redzone cost us the game, and it did. Not sure what the fuss is about.

Reactions: 7 people
Rocky Top Insider‏
@rockytopinsider
More
Jones: I thought we did everything we could to win the football game except for one thing: Score TDs in the red zone

I did everything I could do to win the Powerball Lottery last week, except pick the winning numbers!:no:

Reactions: 2 people
Typical overreaction to Jones comments. He cannot say anything without criticism now.

When you get paid over 4 million per year as a head coach and you don't have the ability to develop top 10 recruiting classes into winning football teams, you deserve the criticism.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow!! Butch found out whats wrong and why we couldnt win! Einstein of college football (blue font)

I mean, do you even address this issue this week in practice in preparation for Alabama? Will we even get there? I think D will keep it close for a quarter or two though.

d587755766784aa17b43462d678c938b--tennessee-football-tennessee-volunteers.jpg

Confirmed incorrect, CBJ did not say that and Rucker has admitted he paraphrased incorrectly.

It's lame that Rucker tweeted that as if it was a stupid quote. The actual quote was completely innocuous:

"We did all the things we needed to do to play winning football except for one element ..... score touchdowns in the red zone."

Butch is done. No need to make stuff up in an effort for cool points.

Reactions: 4 people
It's lame that Rucker tweeted that as if it was a stupid quote. The actual quote was completely innocuous:

"We did all the things we needed to do to play winning football except for one element ..... score touchdowns in the red zone."

Butch is done. No need to make stuff up in an effort for cool points.

Agreed he provides plenty of ammo, no need to make stuff up. But now idiots will repeat it like that is what he actually said.

I can't tell a difference in CBJ's demeanor.

He is playing it cool. He said they were being tested. Who will crack next? The players or the coaches?

It's obvious that the fans lost their marbles years ago.

I expect the same old story. The defense will look ok for a series or 2, then as the offense continually goes 3 and out the defense will start getting runn over, then the route will begin.

Rocky Top Insider‏
@rockytopinsider
More

Good news is he won’t have to worry about that this week. The red zone might as well be the moon.

VN Store

Back