It's not happening but

HugeVols

If we can't have the Grude what about Coach Cut as head man and Tee as Head Coach in waiting kind of like Jimbo Fisher was.

Heard this thrown out on Swain this a.m. and I could really go for that. Cut is proven and we have his protege in house and locked up.

Cutcliffe is 137 years old!!! :blink:

picture.php

Reactions: 13 people
If we can't have the Grude what about Coach Cut as head man and Tee as Head Coach in waiting kind of like Jimbo Fisher was.

Heard this thrown out on Swain this a.m. and I could really go for that. Cut is proven and we have his protege in house and locked up.

No!! Cutcliff I’ll be wearing stark white new balance and black socks at the beach soon

Reactions: 3 people
All signs in the past have pointed to Tee being content out West. I don't think he wants to leave USC.

Reactions: 2 people
This post is so damn funny that Cutcliffe fell off his pet dinosaur laughing hysterically.

Last edited:
Im convinced talk like this is the last ditch, kamikaze like effort of Butch Jones fans.

If you suggest....fulmer, cutcliffe, randy sanders, peyton manning, or the coach from austin peay or appalachian state....

You might be a butch fan.

No thanks.

Reactions: 1 person
Tee isn't even a good coach. Can we please stop with pretending he is?

Yeah he is. He’s a very good coach. He wouldn’t have been held over by three staffs at USC if he wasn’t, nor promoted where to OC where he’s averaging 35 points a game against a legit schedule, while Tennessee can’t score a TD in the SEC, and muster 17 points against arguably the worst team in FBS, USC

Reactions: 8 people
Yeah he is. He’s a very good coach. He wouldn’t have been held over by three staffs at USC if he wasn’t, nor promoted where to OC where he’s averaging 35 points a game against a legit schedule, while Tennessee can’t score a TD in the SEC, and muster 17 points against arguably the worst team in FBS, USC

Can you also imagine the recruiting? We wouldn't have to just settle for 5* hearts. He would load up on talent.

I think the only thing that Tee is grateful for at UT is him being the starting QB on the National Championship team. I doubt he wants anything to do with UT other than being known as the only UT QB to win a championship in the modern football era.

I think the only thing that Tee is grateful for at UT is him being the starting QB on the National Championship team. I doubt he wants anything to do with UT other than being known as the only UT QB to win a championship in the modern football era.

No offense, but thats the absolute dumbest thing I’ve read all day.

Look, I know Tee. Just because the man wouldn’t take a 300k pay cut to coach WR under Butch when he was in line to become OC at USC with a much better contract, in a place where his family is content has no bearing on his love for the university. Butch only interviewed him because of outside pressure.

Reactions: 6 people

No.

Cutcliffe has done well with Duke but the ACC is nothing like the SEC! :ermm:

This is why TN continues to underachieve. Aim higher. Much higher.

All signs in the past have pointed to Tee being content out West. I don't think he wants to leave USC.

Why? Because he turned down a receiver coach job under Butch? Especially after Butch only “interviewed” him for a PR stunt. Getting an OC offer at your alma mater is a bigger deal than position coach.

Why? Because he turned down a receiver coach job under Butch? Especially after Butch only “interviewed” him for a PR stunt. Getting an OC offer at your alma mater is a bigger deal than position coach.
Is Butch really controlling Larry Scott? If so, then is that he turned it down here?

His wife said she was not leaving Cali

VN Store

Back