Anyone know the bag policy at Neyland?

ghak7n7qhnkjsm8kuwh1.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Bags won't do anything to move this school administration to firing Butch. If you sit in the seat, bag or no bag, it's sold and that is all they care about. .

An empty stadium speaks volumes however.

Reactions: 4 people
Out team has been in body bags for a while now.

Attachments

• 61HdwFL6wSL._SX522_.jpg
    61HdwFL6wSL._SX522_.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
:lolabove: That's cold blooded or as the kids are saying.....SAVAGE!

Well, it seemed the proper response.Once I bought some stuff at a Weigels, and the ugly female cashier asked if I wanted a bag. I said, No I just broke up with one last week.

Could be why I am in my fifties and never married.

Well, it seemed the proper response.Once I bought some stuff at a Weigels, and the ugly female cashier asked if I wanted a bag. I said, No I just broke up with one last week.

Could be why I am in my fifties and never married.

You think? :) You really do have a way with words. You might want to take that Dale Carnegie course on "How to win friends and influence people".:eek:k:

Ol bags are allowed in Neyland, i see them there all the time. They usually tell you to sit down.

Why would ya want to go to that place for?

Neyland stadium is on the verge of being renamed
“Butch’s house of horror”

We don't employee bag men at Tennessee. I hear Auburn is always in need so you may want to try them.

Did any one notice the KEEP JONES T-shirts some of the scar fans were wearing?

I would want them to keep him too if I was a fan of any other SEC team. They know what it's like when UT is at the top of their game and the fans at Neyland actually want to be there and expect a victory. Unless they were born before 1990, those people probably don't remember when UT was good.

Last edited:
I would want them to keep him too if I was a fan of any other SEC team. They know what it's like when UT is at the top of their game and the fans at Neyland actually want to be there and expect a victory. Unless they were born after 1990, those people probably don't remember when UT was good.

Before?

All I know is I once brought my mother-in-law to the game only to be told, "Sir, you can't bring that old bag into the stadium":

Old Bag.jpg

Did any one notice the KEEP JONES T-shirts some of the scar fans were wearing?

I'm pretty sure those were Tennessee fans spoofing SC colors telling all the Vol Nation---please get rid of this guy. SC fans, as best I can tell--and I do live amongst many of them--pretty much don't have a clue. If they win eight games a year and make a bowl, they think they are national champs.

You think? :) You really do have a way with words. You might want to take that Dale Carnegie course on "How to win friends and influence people".:eek:k:

Dale Carnegie? That's where I screwed up. I took the George Carlin course instead. And the instructor was Denis Leary.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back