What do you expect Saturday?

LargeOrange1

Up until this week I have ALWAYS expected the Vols to win every game.....now that expectation has changed. I HATE IT. I hope we drill Muskrat but just don't know if we will even make it a game. Your thoughts please. Go Vols.

I want so badly for JG to have a breakout game but nothing he has shown so far leads me to be confident that will happen. Hopefully the extra week and knowing he is the starter will lead to more confidence from him and his teammates.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I think the players will be pissed, and will want to prove they are still a good team. And I think JG will provide the spark they need, and the Oline comes together.

Reactions: 2 people
I expect Volnation members to be mad as , well....
No matter the outcome.

I've always been a show me then I'll believe you person.
When Butch's Team defeats a Muschamp Team, then I will believe.
So far Butch has lost to this middle of the road coach in all 3 games they have met.

I expect Tennessee to lose by double digits, Muschamp has Butch's number and lets be honest Bob Shoop's defense isn't stopping anyone

Reactions: 7 people
nooner after a bye against a middling USCe team with as many distractions as anyone would ever want outside the program........

i expect a game reflective of all that....win or lose, i don't think it will be all that pretty.

I expect JG to look as terrible as before and QD to be thrown in the second half.

South Carolina is not an elite defense so maybe JK can win this game for us.

Reactions: 4 people
nooner after a bye against a middling USCe team with as many distractions as anyone would ever want outside the program........

i expect a game reflective of all that....win or lose, i don't think it will be all that pretty.

You mean a UMass type game?

Unfortunately there are 3 things that play a major factor against the Vols before the game even kicks off.

1. Butch is still the coach
2. We typically dont play well for 12pm games
3. Mushcump owns Butch

When I factor those 3 things in I dont expect much

Reactions: 2 people
If Kelly can't run the ball, we lose this one pretty bad. Seen nothing from JG, the OL or the receivers to suggest that we will throw the ball against USCjr.

edit, we will thorw the ball, but having our receivers catch it down the field is what I haven't seen much of.

A Georgia style repeat. A lot of 3 and outs, close game first half as Tn defense holds. Second half with Tn defense wasted from being on the field 2/3 of the first half, Carolina scores at will. Final score 38 - 3 South Carolina.

Reactions: 1 person
Im thinking 3-0 defensive struggle. Both offenses suck. Coin flip on who has 3 at the end of this one. I have no expectation either way.

VN Store

Back