1309 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on What do you expect Saturday? Page 11. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 10-13-2017, 08:46 PM   #151
TNnative
Distributor of Sarcasm

What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday?
What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday?
Are you asking for a prediction or expectation?

I predict the Vols will play just as terribly as they have all season. There have been moments where individuals have shown talent, but playing well as a team? Really substandard so far, and I have seen nothing to inspire an ounce of confidence.

However, I expect them to prove me wrong. I expect every last player to keep their composure, execute well, and play like All-Americans. I expect them to dominate and kick the living 5h1t out of South Carolina. Then, I expect them to look straight into the camera and calmly tell Alabama, "You're next".

I am confident it will be one or the other.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-13-2017, 08:47 PM   #152
Carl Pickens

What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday?
What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volsfaninva917 View Post
I expect Tennessee to lose by double digits, Muschamp has Butch's number and lets be honest Bob Shoop's defense isn't stopping anyone
You're the biggest crybaby on VN
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-13-2017, 09:47 PM   #153
chuckb1448

What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday?
What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday? What do you expect Saturday?
I have no Earthly idea. I'm a Vol Fan so I'm yelling my team on. My opinion doesn't matter, but I think Jones is done, just a matter of time. I cheered for us under Dooley, it isn't changing tomorrow.

Go Vols!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-14-2017, 12:43 AM   #154
HoptownVol

I expect this team to fold, JG to throw 5 INTs, and Bentley to throw for over 400 yards. What I don't expect is for Jones to be fired tomorrow, which he should have been after the GA game.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-14-2017, 12:59 AM   #155
KB5252
my 2 cents

Unfortunately more of the same, humiliation.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-14-2017, 04:01 AM   #156
Tnslim1

What do you expect Saturday?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fade route View Post
Contrary to popular opinion on VN, I actually think we win this game. Butch seems to win one he shouldn’t every year and this is probably the one.
Can't recall a single game he has won that we were picked to lose. However, he has lost several we were picked to win.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-14-2017, 04:43 AM   #157
Falcons02

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05_never_again View Post
Sloppy, uninspired play, and South Carolina pulls away in the second half.
Two home games in a row. If that happens and we don't give Butch the Old Yeller treatment Currie should be fired for criminal negligence.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-14-2017, 02:37 PM   #158
colorado king

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado king View Post
We will get beat.

Again.
I hate being right.
Reply With Quote TOP