[RUMOR] Butch contract extension ?? [FAKE NEWS]

Uh this is from govols 3 and out report for today , it's on twitter right now for 10-12-17

Not real sure why I am being attacked as it's not my report.

Grow a brain

Reactions: 6 people
I'm a happily married man, and would never do anything to jeopardize that...

but on a strictly platonic level...

I think Kristine Leahy is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

Reactions: 2 people
Uh this is from govols 3 and out report for today , it's on twitter right now for 10-12-17

Not real sure why I am being attacked as it's not my report.

Grow a brain

Can't find anything of the sort on Twitter... Or anywhere else...

Is this that #FakeNews I keep hearing about?

Reactions: 1 person
I would literally turn in my fan card if this were true. I'd never watch another game of CFB because I can't stomach the thought that the UT adminstration is this stupid.

I'm a happily married man, and would never do anything to jeopardize that...

but on a strictly platonic level...

I think Kristine Leahy is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

Yeah she's smokin hot bro. I'd like to take her our for a nice dinner and walk her home in the rain holding hands.... IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :dance::spank::boobies::moon2:

Yeah she's smokin hot bro. I'd like to take her our for a nice dinner and walk her home in the rain holding hands.... IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :dance::spank::boobies::moon2:

If i were a single man I would as well. Except I wouldn't wear a raincoat...if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 2 people
If it turns out to be true, then Jimmy Sexton is truly worth every penny that he charges his clients.

Does it reduce the by out? Are there contingencies for it to kick in? As in, we hit 9-3 he gets an extension, but the by out drops below 1 million, so he looks good to both recruits and potential new jobs? Makes it easier to part ways at the end of the season, while maintaining the recruiting class.

That is the only way I would see this being real and not a troll job.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back