1313 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Page 472. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 01:21 PM   #7066
UTVolinExile

Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII
PSA: don't quote boxertroll. TIA!
VN Likes: 6
Old 10-15-2017, 01:21 PM   #7067
VFLnSFD

Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII
Quote:
Originally Posted by utvolinexile View Post
psa: Don't quote boxertroll. Tia!
this!!!
VN Likes: 1
Old 10-15-2017, 01:21 PM   #7068
EZE

Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII
Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Boro-vol View Post
Nothing new to report really. All is fairly quiet. Rest easy in the knowledge that Butch is gone...that hasn't changed since after the game w/ UGA.

I think the offer situation is pretty realistic, and I'm told another meeting may take place this week.

All of this will play out at it's own speed. Currie, I am told, is very deliberate. There won't be a move of any sort just to make a move.

I just don't think there is much to tell right now.
Yeah, we just need to chill. There is no decision Currie can make to salvage this season. His decision will be made with an eye on the future.

He also might be playing hardball with Butch. Butch wants out, but doesn't want to give up any of the buyout, so you leave him twisting in the wind and seriously hurting his chances to land another gig with every loss that piles up. If Butch cries uncle, and agrees to a reduction, it could happen sooner.

And, on top of that, he most likely is trying to nail down the replacement so it can be announced soon (there is that word again) after Butch is officially fired.

A lot of moving parts.
VN Likes: 4
Closed Thread