Tyler Byrd

brad37128

Late in the 3rd qtr QD threw a long pass to TB. I could not tell if he dropped or if it was broken up. He came off the field pouting and I noticed Wolf and Josh Smith pointing towards the locker room and yelling at him. Coaches had to intervene. Did anyone else see this?

I didn't see it but this is the second time I've heard something like this today.

Late in the 3rd qtr QD threw a long pass to TB. I could not tell if he dropped or if it was broken up. He came off the field pouting and I noticed Wolf and Josh Smith pointing towards the locker room and yelling at him. Coaches had to intervene. Did anyone else see this?

Which "he"? Byrd or Dormady?

If you're going to stir the pot, at least let us know which way you're stirring it.

I saw it.

I have been upset with how they have handled Byrd but have seen him drop some passes and saw him act like a little you know what. Pissed me off and Wolfe and Smith were right. Been on his side but he needed a kick in the butt after that and if he threw his helmet, then don't disrespect the T. Apologize or get the heck out. Should be playing D regardless.

I have been upset with how they have handled Byrd but have seen him drop some passes and saw him act like a little you know what. Pissed me off and Wolfe and Smith were right. Been on his side but he needed a kick in the butt after that and if he threw his helmet, then don't disrespect the T. Apologize or get the heck out. Should be playing D regardless.

Agree 100%. I thought it was a selfish act and an attempt to show up his QB. Despite the situation nobody is bigger than the team.

Byrd dropping passes is just another clue Jones and his staff has no idea how to manage the talent they bring in.

Should have been on defense from the get go and I can't blame Byrd if he is ticked.

Byrd has some legit gripes but he's had trouble getting open and as someone else mentioned, he's had drops. If the play in question is the one I'm thinking of (post across the middle), the defender was all over him and got a hand on the ball.

Byrd has some legit gripes but he's had trouble getting open and as someone else mentioned, he's had drops. If the play in question is the one I'm thinking of (post across the middle), the defender was all over him and got a hand on the ball.

That was the play

Smith dropped a few passes Saturday. Some big ones, but again, I have no clue why they line smith up outside. He sucks

Can't blame byrd for dropping the only pass thrown to him in what feels like 2 weeks. Also in double coverage I think, and the DB gotta hand on it. I could be wrong though

I was in the north end zone and saw this as well. He and Wolf were arguing after the play and it carried over to the sideline. Not a good sight. I thought for sure we might see Byrd in the Wildcat package. If Jones is not going to utilize Byrd on offense, put him at cornerback because we can use all the help we can get there. Just another expample of CBJ not utilizing the talent he has. This team and fan base are frustrated.

I saw it. It was double coverage and Byrd couldn't possibly have caught the ball. Byrd seemed to take his time walking off the field, and Ethan Wolf yelled at him and ran up and hit him on the shoulder pad. He caught passes last Saturday against UMass. His catches last week were important to the win. The pass against Georgia was the only time I noticed him in the game.

Can't blame byrd for dropping the only pass thrown to him in what feels like 2 weeks. Also in double coverage I think, and the DB gotta hand on it. I could be wrong though

Dormady typically throws into double coverage. He does not see the field well at all. Play calling is horrendous!

I was in the north end zone and saw this as well. He and Wolf were arguing after the play and it carried over to the sideline. Not a good sight. I thought for sure we might see Byrd in the Wildcat package. If Jones is not going to utilize Byrd on offense, put him at cornerback because we can use all the help we can get there. Just another expample of CBJ not utilizing the talent he has. This team and fan base are frustrated.

Yep, I was in the north end zone too.

VN Store

Back