The Butch Jones Show

Really sad is he is probably not getting fired. AD, would have canceled that show. Well at least a smart one would have.

The coach's show has become 5 minutes of game tape and 40 minutes of fluff. I miss Johnny's show which was 40 minutes of tape and 5 minutes of next week's opponent.

The coach's show has become 5 minutes of game tape and 40 minutes of fluff. I miss Johnny's show which was 40 minutes of tape and 5 minutes of next week's opponent.

This! Why bother with the crap it is. Eric Ainge is the only useful and interesting part of the show.

I have never watched 1 of CBJ show I used to watch every single Majors and Fulmer shows

Guys that's code for we can fix what's wrong during the season. Frankly he probably doesnt know how.these issues have lingered for years. Dobbs covered it up...If it can be fixed these are off season issues.....think about this our online is pathetic yet every player starting was pesued by bama and other big time programs in the sec. Bama wanted several very badly....yet this is what they look like it's coaching and maybe scheme too. I don't know how people can not see it. Our oline is talented as he'll probably second or third and I really feel second most behind bama in sec but they are horrible

"Like"

JM would have more than a few dadgummits after this performance.

Reactions: 1 person
I loved the intro back to the show from the commercial break. Showed our one interception, us sacking Fromm, and Peyton's "touchdown" pass. Made us look good, then you remember we were shut out 41-0

Finebaum is destroying this man on ESPN this morning along with everyone else that is on there with him.

How anybody could listen to that loser another second is mind blowing

If I have to hear, "I'll know more when I watch the tape", "we are going to get back to work immediately", "there's alot of football left to be played", "it is what it is", or "we're being tested right now", one more time, I'm going to scratch my eyes out!

Reactions: 1 person
If I have to hear, "I'll know more when I watch the tape", "we are going to get back to work immediately", "there's alot of football left to be played", "it is what it is", or "we're being tested right now", one more time, I'm going to scratch my eyes out!

Step away from the tv man it's not worth it. Don't do it to yourself.

Guys that's code for we can fix what's wrong during the season. Frankly he probably doesnt know how.these issues have lingered for years. Dobbs covered it up...If it can be fixed these are off season issues.....think about this our online is pathetic yet every player starting was pesued by bama and other big time programs in the sec. Bama wanted several very badly....yet this is what they look like it's coaching and maybe scheme too. I don't know how people can not see it. Our oline is talented as he'll probably second or third and I really feel second most behind bama in sec but they are horrible

These are issues to be fixed by a NEW head coach and staff....

Go back to work? Really? That's it?

I hate when people say "work hard" or "hard work pays off"

There is some truth to the "hard work pays off" theory. Hard work pays off if and only if you are doing it exactly the right way.

Let me explain.....

You can work hard. Really hard. So damn hard you're working harder than everyone else's working hard. You can work so damn hard that it's actually counterintuitive and MOST of the time that's the result.

You can work so damn hard digging a hole in the ground looking for water or oil or whatever you're digging for. You can work so hard, working harder than your competition. Working so hard to get there so fast. Work so hard all day and take no breaks and just work so damn hard just digging so hard.........

and get absolutely nowhere. No results. Just a big deep meaningless gaping hole....because you were working so hard...digging and working so hard that you were so consumed by the thought of working so hard and outworking everyone else...

after all you were digging in the wrong spot....what you were working so HARD for was not there. Not in the spot you were working so hard. You didn't stop working hard to take some time to think about what you were doing....you just kept doing all you know to do. Work hard....it will pay off...just keep doing what your doing even if your doing it completely wrong....surely, that hard work with pay off....

There is an answer to this thought process. A cure. One that actually gets results. One that actually results in progress and reaching goals......

IT'S CALLED WORKING SMART.

Sure, being lazy really won't get you anywhere.

But working smart means you are still "working". It just means you are smarter than your competition.

Butch Jones works hard. Very hard. But he doesn't work smart. He's so consumed with working hard that his results are often dumb. Mostly dumb.

Butch Jones is just returning to that same hole every work day and working very hard on it. Still looking in that same hole of hard work searching for the prize that's not there.....it's in another spot....in fact he's working so hard that he hasn't stopped long enough to ask himself....wait...am I digging in the wrong area?

Work smart folks....not hard.....

VN Store

Back