Wear Black

jortfreeTN

Vols fans are the best and most loyal in the country... We pack out Neyland and can organize to checkerboard the stadium all to show support for our team. I like many others do not support Butch though.

I think fans going to the games should wear black to show their displeasure in Butch and continue to wear black until he is fired. You can still support the team and wear the gear but seeing a stadium that is normally full of orange blacked out sends a loud and clear message.

There better not be a game fans have to go to where he's still on the side line.

I like to pay for things, and attend things that are entertaining and fun. There's nothing entertaining about the product we're putting on the field, unless you view it as a comedy. So I'll save my money for when we hire someone else.

The only thing that will get this administration to move on from Butch is the fear of declining revenues - empty seats in the stadiums don't bring in money. If we are going to pressure the administration to do something, we can't do it by continuing to give them our money.

Your suggestion is the opposite of what we need.

VN Store

Back