That time of year again

Fadeproof

Resident Dawg Genius
Hello old friends. That time of year again. Hope for a hard fought injury free game this Saturday. See you guys in Knoxville.

Reactions: 6 people
Just go away. The dumpster fire is hot.

Jk...good luck on Saturday...you will need it, were awesome

Lol, yeah. Pretty bad man. Hopefully our guys will rally for a good game. But to date, little indication that they are up to any good sec team.

Never stopped you from beating us before. See Fulmer, Kiffin, Donnan, etc. Somehow this game always seems to be a toss up to me.

Reactions: 1 person
Unfortunately, this clip embodies the current state of affairs...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMGrLzS8_zs[/youtube]

Reactions: 3 people
JAW JAW hate week! Fadeproof, You will missing Richt at about 8:00 pm Saturday night after the VOLS open up a can on Kirby Dumb and his sorry azz pups.

Last edited:
Hello old friends. That time of year again. Hope for a hard fought injury free game this Saturday. See you guys in Knoxville.

I watched most of the Miss St game. And I dare say I enjoyed it. It was nice to watch a team execute well and enjoy themselves while doing so. You guys have the appearance of becoming a force to be reckoned with in the east. Which sucks for us.

Get ready to see us run read option runs with a passing QB.... then when that doesn't work Butch will put in the running QB and ease him in with 7 straight passes no handoffs to a running back....

Then throw his hands up and say well we tried a qb change

Then go back to read option with a passing qb

Reactions: 2 people
Get ready to see us run read option runs with a passing QB.... then when that doesn't work Butch will put in the running QB and ease him in with 7 straight passes no handoffs to a running back....

vFLNqf.gif

Reactions: 3 people

It's that time of the year...for UGA's annual choke job to a lesser team. It's gonna happen. Might as well be us. That's probably our only chance....

get ready to see us run read option runs with a passing qb.... Then when that doesn't work butch will put in the running qb and ease him in with 7 straight passes no handoffs to a running back....

then go back to read option with a passing qb

preach!!!!

GA always had the talent and with Kirby they seem to be getting even more talented. Hope we pull off a shocker but doesn't look good.

Good lord this is painfully accurate

TN and GA fans are the same...

Had this exact conversation at work today. Our fans are the same and the programs are near mirror images. Win when we shouldn't, lose when we shouldn't. It's odd. I guess that's why I don't have the burning hatred of UGA many do.

VN Store

Back