Listening to 1180...

james_govols

To live is to be haunted.
Merge if needed.

The host is saying that Butch wasn't focused on the game Saturday. He was worried about something else. The host doesn't want to say what it is though.

Anyone heard any rumors?

Was Gruden touring the locker room before the game?

Reactions: 5 people
Merge if needed.

The host is saying that Butch wasn't focused on the game Saturday. He was worried about something else. The host doesn't want to say what it is though.

Anyone heard any rumors?

The media is butt hurt because they got called out for stoking negativity to drive clicks

Reactions: 19 people
The media is butt hurt because they got called out for stoking negativity to drive clicks

I'm not a butch apologist but he called them out and glad he did. If Butch goes no one will want this hostile media environment... Butch doesn't do himself any favors but come on he's had to defend himself for punching players, covering up rape allegations, and now anything else the media can come up with... WE have too many media outlets in this area all looking for clicks.

Reactions: 44 people
I'm not a butch apologist but he called them out and glad he did. If Butch goes no one will want this hostile media environment... Butch doesn't do himself any favors but come on he's had to defend himself for punching players, covering up rape allegations, and now anything else the media can come up with... WE have too many media outlets in this area all looking for clicks.

The media was doing their job.

Reactions: 17 people
Merge if needed.

Anyone heard any rumors?

I have read rumors on Ga's message board of all places. Don't know how they would know stuff that we don't. Might be unreliable, so I wouldn't want to put my name behind it. Know what I mean?

Reactions: 1 person
There's like 10000 rumors out there right now and to be frank probably only 2 may have half the substance that is being claimed. But these are the days of our lives

There's like 10000 rumors out there right now and to be frank probably only 2 may have half the substance that is being claimed. But these are the days of our lives

Can you post those 1000 rumors with the disclaimer they are rumors? :D.

I have read rumors on Ga's message board of all places. Don't know how they would know stuff that we don't. Might be unreliable, so I wouldn't want to put my name behind it. Know what I mean?

Just curious to what rumors you have read or which board was it and Ill dig myself?

If you think the media is only like that here then you have lost your mind. He gets paid millions to deal with it. Grow up.

Reactions: 7 people
An inhouse fight between starting OL and starting DL, a concussion and a broken eye socket. 247 Ga board. Dawg's Porch or something like that.

SIAP that Tuttle had words with Nigel Warrior about his play, and Warrior struck Shy in the face with his helmet - causing a severe eye injury.

Reactions: 3 people
An inhouse fight between starting OL and starting DL, a concussion and a broken eye socket. 247 Ga board. Dawg's Porch or something like that.

From that message board...

"Jashon Robertson and Shy Tuttle, it broke Tuttle's eye socket"

Take it for what it's worth. I'm sure Boro-vol's info is more accurate.

Last edited:

Butch created this environment. Every coach knows that. If you lay as many eggs as he has with the resources he is given you will be call on it. Other coaches live in the real world and understand the object of the job is to win. Win and you're a hero, lose and you're an out of touch chump.

Ppl on the inside leaks the drama going on inside of HIS program and the media serves the fans by asking. This stuff has been leaked on twitter and message boards before todays conference. Facts

The media was doing their job.

No they're not. Players missing practices and the media reports they "had a falling out"... no the player was in class. I'm not apologizing for Butch, take him out of the equation for a second. The majority of the media claiming "Insider information" making stories up for the last 4 years and a vast majority have been untrue. It's disgusting these people can get away with attacking kids and you think its ok. Sorry I hope the university starts going after the media with legal action. Butch hangs himself but the man has a point

Reactions: 8 people
Ppl on the inside leaks the drama going on inside of HIS program and the media serves the fans by asking. This stuff has been leaked on twitter and message boards before todays conference. Facts

It's primarily leaked by his own players

SIAP that Tuttle had words with Nigel Warrior about his play, and Warrior struck Shy in the face with his helmet - causing a severe eye injury.
I loved watching Dale Carter and Warrior is a great athlete but if true he should be suspended for rest of season or probably kicked off team for that if true.

Reactions: 2 people
You can't be everyone's friend and that is where Butch goes wrong. They are going write negative crap anyway so don't worry about being buddies with everyone.

VN Store

Back