A guy at church today asked.............

LargeOrange1

Why Butch is always so upset and red in the face on the sidelines. He says he rarely sees Butch that he doesn't look like he is having a heart attack. Honestly, I never really thought too much about that.....Your Opinions?
(BTW...this guy is a UGA fan and he thinks the Dogs may come out flat and lose this game) GO VOLS!!!

Could be genetics, some people just get weird red "hot" face, especially when stressed.

I also think his face is really tanned from being outside so much, and sometimes may be burnt. I worked with a very fair skinned ginger a while back and he always had a red face and I thought he just had high blood pressure or something, but he said his face burned very easily even with sunscreen.

Oh and high blood pressure, that could be it. Or he's just really mad all the time.

I have this really strange feeling that we will beat their brains in Saturday

Reactions: 9 people
Why Butch is always so upset and red in the face on the sidelines. He says he rarely sees Butch that he doesn't look like he is having a heart attack. Honestly, I never really thought too much about that.....Your Opinions?
(BTW...this guy is a UGA fan and he thinks the Dogs may come out flat and lose this game) GO VOLS!!!

Butch has rosacea. Redness on the nose and cheeks. :yes:

Reactions: 1 person
After the last two seasons, I'd be shocked if UGA came out flat. That's what we do. Suspect the Dawgs come out breathing fire. Big unknown is how we will come out.

Constipation is a cruel thing

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back