Looked like Alexis Johnson was in on a couple sacks..

Our defense line is the strength of this team. Butch needs to wise up and play Bituli and Sapp every down so they can tackle the ball carriers. Our d-line is doing their job at the point of attack.

Reactions: 2 people
I gave you a like because you are slower than Jumper. Glad you are on Volnation with me instead of trying to walk on.

Agree with Bituli and Sapp, prefer Bitulli and Berry, but Sapp or Berry better and faster than Jumper. Put Jumper in only on short yardage.

The other person that stood out watching the replay was Gaulden. I would stay in 4-2-5 all year with Gaulden out there and yes watched the replay as angry as it made me to watch.

Berry, Gaulden, Sapp and the DL's were the ones that looked like they were flying around the ball.

Rest was garbage. Drops, bad play calling, just looked out of sync on offense. Hoping Jashon back helps next week, but UMASS pushed them around.

In his defense: he did get 2.5 sacks, 3.5 TFL.

Why all the hate on Jumper? Seems like half the post that aren't "FAHR Butch" are about Jumper. Sure he doesn't have SEC speed or talent but he plays hard. He is far from the biggest weak point on this team. That spot would go to the soft offensive line. Outside of Trey Smith they can't run block. They were getting manhanled by UMASS. It was almost like watching a repeat of the App State game.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back