Eastern Michigan at Kentucky (-14)
Troy at LSU (-21)
New Mexico State at Arkansas (-17)
Vanderbilt at Florida (-10.5)
Georgia (-7) at Tennessee
South Carolina at Texas A&M (-11)
Mississippi State at Auburn (-9)

*Although it’s been a close game since 2010

The most ironic thing about Tennessee football right now is we can play some great teams to the wire yet struggle with a cupcake. We always seem to play to the level of our competition. So while I'm pissed off at Butch and the team's performance, I would not be surprised if this is a close game. However, I'll admit that Georgia has been looking good lately and it has the potential to get ugly. But I do believe we have a team full of heart and they do not give up, that's something to be proud about.

Reactions: 4 people
I cant bring myself to bet against the Vols but taking the Dawgs to cover seems easy money

As much of a cloud is around CBJ and this team right now, he has won the last two meetings against UGA.

GA rushing offense is #29 in the country..... Vols rushing defense is ranked #117 in the country.

GA unfortunately will roll the Vols defense. Runs up the middle and pick on our corners. GA is going to cover.

Reactions: 1 person
As much of a cloud is around CBJ and this team right now, he has won the last two meetings against UGA.

Vols won on a hail mary last yr and have had more talent the past two seasons. GA in my opinion has much more talent on the field this year especially at QB and their entire defense.

Eastern Michigan at Kentucky (-14)
Troy at LSU (-21)
New Mexico State at Arkansas (-17)
Vanderbilt at Florida (-10.5)
Georgia (-7) at Tennessee
South Carolina at Texas A&M (-11)
Mississippi State at Auburn (-9)

We'll be fortunate to stay within 17 imo.

Smart man. Most Vol fans are over emotional right now. I expect a close game

This was talked about a couple of years ago.

Georgia's record against Tennessee teams that go to bowl games since divisional play started is putrid.

Post Fulmer, Tennessee won in 09, 15, 16.

Georgia won by 8 in 2011, 7 in 2012, 3 (overtime) in 2013, and 3 in 2014.

The only beatdown Georgia gave was in 2010 (27 point win)

VN Store

Back