QD dating Butch Jones God daughter

Baller Vol

Not sure if this has been discussed and havent seen any threads about it.

She is the daughter of a big time donor and lived with Butch and his family for awhile.

Her and QD live together now and they had to get it cleared by the NCAA.

Does this show favoritism to QD over JG? Thoughts?

DKdgqg2V4AE_XXV.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

She is the daughter of a big time donor and lived with Butch and his family for awhile.

DKdgqg2V4AE_XXV.jpg

What is there to discuss about it?

Reactions: 2 people
Who ****ing cares... Jesus can we leave people's private lives out of all this...

Reactions: 33 people

DKdgqg2V4AE_XXV.jpg

No JG's poor play takes favoritism out of it.

Reactions: 20 people
Why does the OP have a pic of QD and his GF on his phone? Kinda creeepy...

Reactions: 5 people
Lucky for Butch he has played bad so far..

No, he has had his chances. You know when I told my friends he wasn't ready? The Orange & White game. Remember the long throw to the corner end zone? JG took his 5 step back drop and then did a 360 before he threw it?

Yea he's not ready.

While I find it interesting I don't the the indecisiveness with the QB spot is necessarily traced back to favoritism due to this per se. I think JG has proven to be almost as inept as QD. Play JG as many snaps as QD and he may surpass QD.

DKdgqg2V4AE_XXV.jpg

She's kinda hot, good for him.

Sure. It is all a conspiracy. Dormady is such a rotten guy that he is using that poor young girl and Jones is so stupid that he'd risk his job for something like that.

You guys can't be serious. I mean really. True or not... that's just plain dumb.

You've seen JG play twice now against lower competition and WITH the 1st team. He's played poorly both times. He is talented but he isn't ready to play mentally. The game is much too fast for him and that's against bad teams.

Reactions: 6 people
LOL, as much as I question his coaching acumen, I highly doubt he's playing QD simply because of this. The man's not a complete idiot. When your butt is on the line, you play the guy you believe gives you a better chance to win.

Reactions: 1 person
LOL, as much as I question his coaching acumen, I highly doubt he's playing QD simply because of this. The man's not a complete idiot. When your butt is on the line, you play the guy you believe gives you a better chance to win.

Obviously they need to try more players at the QB spot.

QD will eventually cost us this year.

VN Store

Back