God I love the spot we're in right now

Dobbs 4 Heisman

UGA blows out a ranked opponent and will come here as a top 10 ranked team riding sky high. Their freshmen QB also just had a career game looking practically flawless. While we just barely won at home against aguably the worst team in the FBS.

Everything says Georgia should come in here are beat us. But remember this is college football. We couldn't have asked for a better spot to be in. I hope everyone in the media picks Georgia to destroy us this week. Cause when stuff like this happens is usually when the opposite occurs.

We're beating Georgia next week. PERIOD.

Reactions: 12 people
UGA blows out a ranked opponent and will come here as a top 10 ranked team riding sky high. Their freshmen QB also just had a career game looking practically flawless. While we just barely won at home against aguably the worst team in the FBS.

Everything says Georgia should come in here are beat us. But remember this is college football. We couldn't have asked for a better spot to be in. I hope everyone in the media picks Georgia to destroy us this week. Cause when stuff like this happens is usually when the opposite occurs.

This will be the first time in a decade I'll pick UGA over us

Reactions: 1 person

Trolling the sunshine

Crack is a dangerous drug.

I imagine that was Butch's plan all along. Don't show your cards!

We been keeping our plan under our hat for 5 years

Reactions: 2 people
GA is gonna pull a TN on us and suck it up like usual.

Ps. Poor KY, their fans feel our pain. Just gave the game away and away and away

I wish we were in Alabama's spot right about now. They drew Vandy out of the East and it looked like they were playing UMass. Oh wait...

2621kps.gif

Crack is a dangerous drug.

Did you not just watch what happened this weekend? Winless Baylor nearly beat an Oklahoma team that was riding sky high. Boston College was tied with a Clemson in the 4th quarter that destroyed Louisville and Auburn the past 2 weeks. South Carolina needed a last second FG to beat La-Tech at home. Penn State needed a last second TD to beat unranked Iowa. Etc.

This is college football folks. Where crazy swing happen from one week to the next. I personally love being the team that is gonna be counted out before the game rather than the team riding high from a dominating win the week before that everyone is patting on the back. Look no futher than last year when we played Georgia. We had just come off the emotional win over Florida while Georgia had just been blown out by Ole Miss. Everyone had us beating Georgia rather easily. Instead what happened? Georgia outplayed us for most of the game and we needed a last second hail mary to win.

This is college football. Anything can happen any given week.

Reactions: 3 people
I will say this.

1. I don't trust anyone in the SEC East.

2. Tennessee always plays Georgia close.

But, they are going to have to play a whole lot better than we have seen them play this season.

Notes Dame just beat the ever loving **** out of Michigan State. Another one of your preseason proclamations down the toilet.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back