My wife said it best..............

LargeOrange1

My wife, who know very little about football, said it best today after the "escape".....she said

"Tennessee is just not fun to watch anymore".....SAD!!:no:

Reactions: 7 people
Don't worry, Georgia is gonna bring more than enough offense with them next week. There will be plenty of scoring, just not the way that we want it.

My wife and I got into an argument after the game last week because I got so pissed. She refuses to watch another game with me. I haven't lost it like that in a long time. She said the exact same thing, "the Vols just aren't fun to watch anymore".

Reactions: 1 person
I had more energy pulling for La Tech. Can't believe they lost that game.

Same here. I was excited cheering for them in that game.

Same with Iowa against Penn state. I was hoping they could hold them off.

That was good football being played. Not the sloppy mess we have been watching.

Today was my first game at Neyland Stadium and I have to say, the experience was a little underwhelming. Outside of a few exciting plays, there really wasn't much to see.

I think no one should turn on the game, or go. You'll only be disappointed and it would have to make a statement. I know it's hard, but I did it today. I did listen on radio and check score on phone.

In before, not a true fan, find another team, we'll look bad, support the kids, looks bad for recruiting.

I think UT has done a fine job making itself look bad.

My wife, who know very little about football, said it best today after the "escape".....she said

"Tennessee is just not fun to watch anymore".....SAD!!:no:

We are 3-1. Can we become 4-1? If we do (wow, if we do, we will have beaten the proclaimed second best team in the conference). Then, we get a week off, then, if we beat USCe, we'll be 5-1.

Fact is, it's week to week. Love 'em, hate 'em. Doesn't matter. Butch is VERY unlikely to move on this year. Lots of teams struggled this weekend--except the machine--...

We are 3-1...snap, clear, re-load.

Reactions: 2 people
We've now reached the point where we are left praying that we can pull major upsets of teams we play every year and who at one time were our peers. it's sickening.

Today was my first game at Neyland Stadium and I have to say, the experience was a little underwhelming. Outside of a few exciting plays, there really wasn't much to see.

Dumb move making your first experience a Umass game. If you were 5 it'd be different

VN Store

Back