I left with about 3 min to go in 3rd

madbamahater

I know many will attack me for leaving and say I'm not a true fan. Well, I am. I care. The players, fans and program in general and as a whole deserve better. I didn't walk out today on the players. I walked out in protest for them and for us.

I'm a person of my word. I stated on a thread a few days ago that if it's a nailbiter at end of 3rd quarter, I walking out. Well, it was, and I did.

Call me what you want. Enough is enough. I give waaaayyyy too much money to the athletic department every year and have for many years. Spend tons of money on tickets, travel expenses and the likes......

I've never really been in full protest mode but I'm inches away. The last time I felt like this was when I finally gave up on Dooley.

To many of you I don't matter. To the university I believe I matter at least to a degree. I'm a dedicated donor who is not rich by any stretch. But I give a lot. Probably way more than you (not bragging just making a point). The reason I should matter is because it's not just me as a donor. It's a lot of us....

Reactions: 3 people
Just look at that stadium...

b64uph.jpg

Leaving a game is childish and hurting our players. How about showing some class as fans ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 people
Butch has lost the fans

It was on display today. His time here is almost done

The UF game had me hanging on the ledge by a toenail. Today my toenail broke off.

The personal foul call against Butch really dug a knife in my ribs in regards to him. The defense had a chance to hold to a field goal attempt and he gave the opponent a 1st down and half distance to goal that resulted in next play being a touchdown.

That alone is enough evidence that he is out of control, out of touch and singlehandedly put his team in a potential losing sitaution. He is just simply incompetent and in way over his head.

Last edited:
The UF game had me hanging on the ledge by a toenail. Today my toenail broke off.

The personal foul call against Butch really dug a knife in my ribs in regards to him. The defense had a chance to hold to a field goal attempt and he gave the opponent a 1st down and half distance to goal that resulted in next play being a touchdown.

That alone is enough evidence that he is out of control, out of touch and singlehandedly put his team in a potential losing sitaution. He is just simply incompetent in way in over his head.

If he didn't get the penalty and umass scored you would be crying the Jones should of got a penalty to put some fire in his team. You're not there to support the coach and when you walked out you walked out on the team :good!:

To the OP, it's your money. What makes laugh is most folks who blast fans for leaving early aren't even at the ballgame. I didn't even bother to watch it on TV. Went shopping with the wife instead.

Reactions: 1 person
If he didn't get the penalty and umass scored you would be crying the Jones should of got a penalty to put some fire in his team. You're not there to support the coach and when you walked out you walked out on the team :good!:

Tough fan guy here

Just look at that stadium...

b64uph.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I'm for Butch finishing the season, but, this is what will get him fired before anything. I expect if we get dominated next week the stands will look the same except the only people left will be wearing red.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't get me wrong, I'm for Butch finishing the season, but, this is what will get him fired before anything. I expect if we get dominated next week the stands will look the same except the only people left will be wearing red.

Do it now and have a few months to get a great coach. Do it at end of season and UT will be in a position of chaos scrambling to find someone and end up with another Dooley or Jones.

What, Butch got a PF today. I did not know that. Can someone elaborate?

That alone is enough evidence that he is out of control, out of touch and singlehandedly put his team in a potential losing sitaution. He is just simply incompetent and in way over his head.

I can't deny it has all the hallmarks of a coach on the out or on the way down

I know many will attack me for leaving and say I'm not a true fan. Well, I am. I care. The players, fans and program in general and as a whole deserve better. I didn't walk out today on the players. I walked out in protest for them and for us.

I'm a person of my word. I stated on a thread a few days ago that if it's a nailbiter at end of 3rd quarter, I walking out. Well, it was, and I did.

Call me what you want. Enough is enough. I give waaaayyyy too much money to the athletic department every year and have for many years. Spend tons of money on tickets, travel expenses and the likes......

I've never really been in full protest mode but I'm inches away. The last time I felt like this was when I finally gave up on Dooley.

To many of you I don't matter. To the university I believe I matter at least to a degree. I'm a dedicated donor who is not rich by any stretch. But I give a lot. Probably way more than you (not bragging just making a point). The reason I should matter is because it's not just me as a donor. It's a lot of us....

Oooo a nailbiter, you better be careful driving. Kinda ify out there on the road.

What, Butch got a PF today. I did not know that. Can someone elaborate?

It was over a no call on holding, Umass was daring the refs to call them on it. Butch chewed out the refs over it and got a personal foul penalty and instead of 2nd and longish it became first and goal.

Grow up and support the kids on the field.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He did, he showed up.

Which is better than about 60,000 other fans did can say today.

Ive almost always left early...esp now with kids. I aint sittin’ in traffic.

VN Store

Back