Butch mocking fans during presser?

IndianapolisVol

(Volunteer) Basketball Mod
By now we've all seen the pictures of an empty stadium in the second half. Yet within the first 90 seconds of the post game press conference Butch said he wanted to thank the fans for sticking around because they made a difference on the final few possessions of the game for UMass.

Is this delusion or is this a cheap shot at the VolNation? What do you think?

Regardless, he can't be shown the door soon enough in my opinion. That wasn't Tennessee football today.

We need to wait to see how the season unfolds. Plenty of time for the "fahr Butch" threads after the season. Anything less than 8-4 should not be accepted IMO.

By now we've all seen the pictures of an empty stadium in the second half. Yet within the first 90 seconds of the post game press conference Butch said he wanted to thank the fans for sticking around because they made a difference on the final few possessions of the game for UMass.

Regardless, he can't be shown the door soon enough in my opinion. That wasn't Tennessee football today.

Well there more there at the end than I thought there would be tbh.

giphy.gif

The group that remain did get pretty loud right there at the end. So thankful for them.

OP I think you're just glass-half-empty at this point.MN

Just stop. Lord. There's enough to use against him without making things up.

Reactions: 3 people

Think there was more than a tinge of sarcasm in that comment.

He knows he is in over his head and is losing steam quickly with the fans.

Yeah, thanking the fans that stayed. It was difficult to watch and i watched every play. Applaud those that sit out in the sun and did so.

Puberty can be a difficult time..... all the hormones ...... the emotional instability and general irrational behavior. Try not to let it bother you when the other kids make fun of you when your voice starts to change.

It was fugly but we stayed the entire game, until the last note of Tennessee Waltz and Rockytop were played.. everyone was in shock at how poorly this game was played.

VN Store

Back