Fulmer as interim

boxerpupsrcool

This needs to be done now before the wheels come off completely..

If you agree hit like and share..maybe we can get a petition or something..i have my bobble head fulmer and he shaking his head yes to the idea

Reactions: 5 people

If you agree hit like and share..maybe we can get a petition or something..i have my bobble head fulmer and he shaking his head yes to the idea

For those too young to remember, look into Fulmer's last contract and how he got it. The guy is a parasite and has no business around the Athletic Department. Keep him far far away.

For those too young to remember, look into Fulmer's last contract and how he got it. The guy is a parasite and has no business around the Athletic Department. Keep him far far away.

Stop blasting one of the greatest UT figures around. Seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

A petition. Lol. How about a poll to send them the results also.

No matter how bad my day might get... I feel good knowing I will literally never be this stupid...

Reactions: 2 people
We're 3-1, Butch isn't going anywhere mid-year. You people are so dumb. That said, I don't see how we win 6 games. I think he is done after this year.

Hit like and share? We're not 60 year old women on Facebook here.

Reactions: 1 person
We're 3-1, Butch isn't going anywhere mid-year. You people are so dumb. That said, I don't see how we win 6 games. I think he is done after this year.

You’re definitely not firing a coach midweek who is 3-1. Some people are living in fantasy land. But like you, after watching the first four games and looking at our schedule, it’s hard to predict too many more wins.

VN Store

Back