Result of constant negativity.

wmcovol

Yes, the program all week heard it. No one in Tennessee is talking about anything else. "They suck", "He's gone" "Fire Him now", "4-8", etc

When surrounded by negativity, you will get subpar performance. Corporations spend millions each yr for positive, teambuliding, engagement of their employees. Results show positive influenced people outperform those in a negative, toxic environment. I've been in toxic environments before but I couldn't imagine being in one near as bad as this football program has endured the past week.

The play of the players or coaching of the coaches wasn't the most embarrassing thing about the game today. It was the apathy of the "fans" who quit on this team this week and today. JMO

Reactions: 7 people
So it's the fan's fault for how the team played today? Can I haz whatever you're smokin?

Yes, the program all week heard it. No one in Tennessee is talking about anything else. "They suck", "He's gone" "Fire Him now", "4-8", etc

When surrounded by negativity, you will get subpar performance. Corporations spend millions each yr for positive, teambuliding, engagement of their employees. Results show positive influenced people outperform those in a negative, toxic environment. I've been in toxic environments before but I couldn't imagine being in one near as bad as this football program has endured the past week.

The play of the players or coaching of the coaches wasn't the most embarrassing thing about the game today. It was the apathy of the "fans" who quit on this team this week and today. JMO

Harry is that you again?

Awesome! Another "blame the fans" post.

Reactions: 2 people

You're right Chief. I'm sure it has nothing to do with player development and game planning. Guess last week was the fans fault too. South Carolina and Vandy last year was obviously fans fault.

Reactions: 1 person
OP are you happy with this product? I love the Vols. UMass had over 200 first down yards. We had 76. They had 12 TFL's. I'm tired of being unprepared to play football!

I’m not one who thinks the negativity helps in any way. But at the end of the day the coaches have to coach and the players have to play. Today was just awful.

:birgits_giggle: :no: :blink:

Harry 2.0

I’m not one who thinks the negarivity helps in any way. But at the end of the day the coaches have to coach and the players have to play. Today was just awful.

Bingo we got a winner winner chicken dinner

There is a lot of truth in what u say. But, it is the same at Auburn , Lsu, Tex A & M, etc.

you're right let's blame the fans not the guy making 4 million a year for producing mediocrity

Exactly. I was at the game today. It blows my mind HOW LOYAL our fans are, as opposed to how
negative.

My god, just count the mistakes he made today. A 15 yd unsportsmanlike on Butch Jones gave Umass a TD.

Evidence of poor coaching on the offensive side of the ball isn't obvious, it's certifiable! Butch is an Offensive coach, this has got to be his problem.

The shills starting these "blame the fans" threads at least make it easier to determine who is on Jones' payroll.

VN Store

Back