Butch statement at the end

volfannbama

Everyone on this team as to make a committment every day to what they are going to give to this football team.

Not word for word but interesting statement.

It's a sad situation when Gene Chizek makes sense. There is no excuse for this performance. We are so predictable offensively. We never did anything outside the normal to move the ball. Pitiful!

Reactions: 1 person
I think Butch sees that he may not have lost this whole Tennessee Team...but, certainly some players. Which is why he said what he said.

Offense is learning and is taking some growing pains to get to where they want....that is all...don't need message board crybabies to whine at every whim...

I'm just praying he doesn't make some stupid slogan or champions of life comment to give anyone else a reason to make fun of us before he's gone. Or on second thought maybe that'll tick off the booster enough whom are surely already at their breaking point.

I'm just praying he doesn't make some stupid slogan or champions of life comment to give anyone else a reason to make fun of us before he's gone. Or on second thought maybe that'll tick off the booster enough whom are surely already at their breaking point.

Oh they don't need that to make fun of us. Heck we are making fun of ourselves!

Geez, maybe if he'd keep his head out of his a** long enough to actually coach & develop players, they wouldn't be losing respect for him.

If I was a 2018 recruit right now, I'd be looking for another home after this pathetic performance today.

Offense is learning and is taking some growing pains to get to where they want....that is all...don't need message board crybabies to whine at every whim...

It is year five. Period. Butch has his players. It is his job to have them ready. Screw the growing pains excuse.

Can we just get rid of him already please. It's obvious the players don't like him. We're going to take a hit in recruiting anyway because we suck more than a dyson vacuum. So what harm in letting the jerk go right now?

It is more about me and less about team anymore. Jones's team looked flat, disinterested and once again sloppy. Our QB situation is bad.

VN Store

Back