huge problem on this team

lexkyvol

and i think it goes deeper than just the staff.

these players on offense are not even trying to help JG. they dropping balls, not blocking, etc. the dormady family may have more input in the offensive side of this football team than we ever imagined.

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe they are tired of Butch's garbage and putting in JG when Dormady is playing decent put them over the edge.

these players on offense are not even trying to help JG. they dropping balls, not blocking, etc. the dormady family may have more input in the offensive side of this football team than we ever imagined.

If there is any truth to him threatening to transfer a couple weeks back I can see the players doing this to him.

Kessling?

Thank you for beating me to it. Since he took over, we have underachieved.

Not to be negative, but I am wondering right now if Butch makes it to the press conference. If UMass wasn't so pathetic, we would be getting blown out at home. If Kiffin could get pulled off a bus to get fired, I could see JC pulling Butch out of the press room to can him. Butch's seat isn't hot, it's soaked in napalm.

Last edited:
The problem is poor game planning, lack of adjustments, and no sense of urgency! That come from the top to the bottom.

I would be perfectly happy if Jones was canned today. Another piss poor job preparing this team by the head coach.

The huge problem is. Get ready for it....Butch Jones. Shocker huh?

"Trying to help JG"? What the hell is he doing to help them? Holding the ball forever and fumbling a simple handoff exchange?

There's literally been 1 dropped ball...from a guy who has 7 catches for 123 yards.

Stop with the JFK conspiracy ish....you sound ridiculous

Reactions: 4 people
I blame the players, they are not into this game

Would you want to play for a coach that will put you at a disadvantage every time out there. Would you give your all for a coach that will throw you under the bus when he tries jamming your square peg into his round hole.

CBJ literally out thinks himself, he throws with the dual threat qb and then runs the read option with the pocket qb. He ran Hurd outside the tackles and then tried jamming kamara between the tackles. He constantly goes against the grain cause he thinks he's so smart that the other team won't see it coming. that constantly puts his players at a disadvantage by taking away their strengths and forcing them to expose their weaknesses and try to do their best. Then tops it off by blaming it on the players for not having execution and discipline.

Reactions: 5 people

I noticed that

Reactions: 1 person
The huge problem is. Get ready for it....Butch Jones. Shocker huh?

But the saddest part will always be how some who claim to be Vols fans take way too much pleasure in it. Just so you can beat your own chest and say, "Look how right I am."

Enjoy yourself.

Reactions: 3 people

Seriously? You really explain that by claiming the Dormady family would sabotage the team? Now dropped passes and missed assignments are a problem?

Why don't you wake up and realize that UT's problems on O are not primarily at the QB position regardless of who the starter is?

The OL couldn't block UMass... let that sink in. They covered MC and only Johnson showed the ability to get open.

Oh... You may have a point and it wouldn't have anything to do with a grand conspiracy by the Dormadys. Maybe the O just recognizes who their leader is and didn't appreciate him being pulled?

VN Store

Back