Is this Butch's Wyoming?

Grudenator

If we lose to UMass , will this be the coffin driven into the tombstone, just like Fulmers loss to Wyoming? It's starting to look like that. Takes me back to the day we almost lost to Troy in Dooley's last year.

If we lose to UMass , will this be the coffin driven into the tombstone, just like Fulmers loss to Wyoming? It's starting to look like that. Takes me back to the day we almost lost to Troy in Dooley's last year.

The difference was that Fulmer had already been fired when they Wyoming game was played.

Fulmer was fired the week before Wyoming game.. his firing caused the outcome.

The difference was that Fulmer had already been fired when they Wyoming game was played.

You're right. I thought it was after the Wyoming game but it was 4 days before it. I still don't think Butch survives this weekend if we lose today.

Nope, just another game for tue CBJ supporters to make excuses.

In a few days we will be back to the 2nd in the sec, top defense, espn hates us, we get no respect threads.

This "TEAM" looks totally lost. And Obviously the Staff is. You DO NOT put the Backup QB in with a 4 point lead! This is a total CLUSTER!

It is Butch's Wyoming in terms of attendance. I haven't seen Neyland look like this in a long time. That is a bad scene.

It is Butch's Wyoming in terms of attendance. I haven't seen Neyland look like this in a long time. That is a bad scene.
That will get butch out of here faster than anything. The stands that empty on a game this close.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

VN Store

Back