Are we gonna get creamed?

UTP69

Are we gonna get creamed by SEC teams if we continue playing like we are now? I asked yesterday "how close is too close?" Well, 14-6 against UMass at half time is tooooo
close IMHO. Many fans were expecting a blow out by half time. That is not happening!

If we played a decent mid major today, we’d be losing.

But every game is different so you can’t assume we’ll be this bad next week.

If history repeats, we will play better against Georgia and possibly even come down to the wire again with Bama. With this staff, we are hit or miss and as likely to beat a top 10 team as we are to lose to a bottom feeder (or be in nail biter instead of a blow out)

Alabama will be a 40 point loss

No it won't, kiffin is gone and Saban will call off the dogs once they up 3 scores and see how inept the play calling is. Saban doesn't want Jones fired cause he knows he owns him and doesn't want us going after a coach who could change that.

I've seen many teams besides Tennessee sleep walk in these games, especially after a defeat. I expect them to play much better in the second half, if that doesn't happen I will be totally disappointed. GBO!!!!

We may not win a SEC game,no matter who qb's. As long as Butch is the coach we will be a bad football team. Not because of a lack of talent but because of pis- poor coahing.

I've seen many teams besides Tennessee sleep walk in these games, especially after a defeat. I expect them to play much better in the second half, if that doesn't happen I will be totally disappointed. GBO!!!!

Finally, someone who gets it.

UMass QB just got concussed we are going to win now.

That hit just saved Butch Jones' job for now. LOL

VN Store

Back