Enough is Enough

Vol-oholic

If this poor performance doesn't wake you up then I don't know what will. No reason we shouldn't be up 30 points. I have supported Butch the whole way and never said a negative word but this is inexcusable!!!! Poor coaching, poor use of talent and poor hiring. Sometimes you just need to cut your losses. Umass is not a good team. More of the same.

Well again Bob it was about poise and discipline that these players didn’t learn. We have an infallible system that our players just don’t execute or we could score at will, This is the best staff in AMerica and we don’t get enough credit for what we do.

Our coaches, well Lyle, would rather start a player that has road the bench for 2-3 years but doesn't have talent, over players that have all the talent in the world. And when they do play the talented players he tries to jam their square peg into his round hole system makInfo them essentially just as bad as the no talent players

All of the Butch defenders are finally jumping ship. Hilarious

I'm not even watching this game. Just checked score and very disappointed. We may lose out if it's this bad. Can't even stop the run on this team, by looking at stats they have 3 players with an avg. of 5+ yards a carry and one is at almost 7. Jelly is only at 4.4.

Turn the game off, walk out of the stadium, let it be known we've had enough. Tweet the players, call in, make a thread showing our support?

If this poor performance doesn't wake you up then I don't know what will. No reason we shouldn't be up 30 points. I have supported Butch the whole way and never said a negative word but this is inexcusable!!!! Poor coaching, poor use of talent and poor hiring. Sometimes you just need to cut your losses. Umass is not a good team. More of the same.

Butch no longer has my support. I can't listen to him talk at all anymore.

I don't want to hear "individuals" "resiliency" or any other term he uses 5 million times a season. Just go.

VN Store

Back