Offense Sux

orangepit

Fire butch today. I'm not a defensive coordinator, but everyone can see this. Play JG NOW:loco:

Offense sucks or offensive scheme sucks? Seems we have the talent, just lack a good scheme.

How many years do you have to go without a competent downfield passing game before it dawns on you that you're doing it wrong?

The whole team is just not good. It amazes me that people can watch this and think its a good football team.

It's the delayed 4 yard deep non option running plays that are completely worthless!
Scrap this offensive offensive scheme or scrap butch,
Either way we are going no where with this

Our offense is so creative to yard passes push you to fear into the opposing defenses

Dormady sucks. I don't know he insists on throwing off his back foot all the damn time. Coaching sucks for not taking him out of the game if he's refusing to learn. The oline is so freaking soft. I don't want anyone saying anything positive about the oline.

When the 1st possession is 3 and out, against UMass. It doesn't look for play calling, schemes nor coaching.

We are seeing why they pass in the red zone. The line barely moves Umass enough to convert on 3rd and 1 (we got a favorable spot). The line is not nit opening holes for our RBs against a pitiful run defense. Butch stuck with Mahoney way too long, and while the line may be improving under Wells it’s no where near where we need to be.

Our WRs are more interested in blocking than getting open. Again this is UMass, not an elite SEC power. What ever happened to our speedy receivers just blowing by defenders (sort of like Florida did ours last week).

The Butch offense has been horrid every year. Dobbs being able to improvise and create something out of nothing was the only saving grace the last couple years. When he stayed within the Butch system, we lost to teams like South Carolina and Vandy. Something has to change

Vols talent level is so much better than this! Vandy and kentucky will help us solve this problem we are having.

Scheduled Games
AUG 26 (SAT) 6 P.M. NESNPLUS 560 AM WHYN VS HAWAI'I L, 35-38
SEP 2 (SAT) 7 P.M. ESPN3 105.5 FM WEEI AT COASTAL CAROLINA L, 28-38
SEP 9 (SAT) 3:30 P.M. ELEVEN SPORTS/NESNPLUS 560 AM WHYN VS OLD DOMINION L, 7-17
SEP 15 (FRI) 7 P.M. ESPNU 560 AM WHYN AT TEMPLE

Last edited:
his is hard to watch. Put Tyler Byrd on defense for crying out loud. He is just a gimmick on Offense. Put him in his natural position. We will lose this kid. Mark my words.

I believe CBJ is a player's, coach with no accountability. He keeps talking it but it is not there. Not even close to when we had Cutcliff.

VN Store

Back