I was wrong

JohnD13

Grudiot Hater
It appears Butch has lost this team. Not going to trash him as don't think it helps the program but geez....

Saddens me more than anything. Seems like another five years down the drain and I'm too damn old to have many more of these

Reactions: 3 people
It appears Butch has lost this team. Not going to trash him as don't think it helps the program but geez....

Saddens me more than anything. Seems like another five years down the drain and I'm too damn old to have many more of these

What are you basing this on?

I am completely sickened by what I am watching! I know I only pay a small portion of this staff's salary, but I really feel like I am over paying.

Reactions: 1 person

Maybe now you will stop insulting anyone who tried to tell you this for a while.

Reactions: 1 person
This is insanity!
Our offense is atrocious . Butch jones' offensive scheme is absolute crap!

Feel badly for the men on the field.

My take on Butch...
tumblr_m7tas1NjER1r0mqvmo1_500.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_m7tas1NjER1r0mqvmo1_500.gif
    tumblr_m7tas1NjER1r0mqvmo1_500.gif
    318.2 KB · Views: 27
Again why are you saying this? The defense is playing fine. They must be playing for Bob Shoop.

Really??? When I wrestle my 5 yr old beating him doesnt mean I am going hard. It is boys vs men on that side of the ball.

What are you guys taking about? We are doing a great job of battling this team, and have held them scoreless. We even have 2 sacks so far! UMass is the class of their conference and their record is deceiving. Our offense is making yardage and our receivers have even caught a few of the balls thrown to them. We are battling!

I understand a heartbreaking loss followed by playing a nobody, but come on act like you want redemption and to prove yourself.

I understand a heartbreaking loss followed by playing a nobody, but come on act like you want redemption and to prove yourself.

Why? All week long fans have trashed the team and their coach. All they’ve heard is how horrible things are and how we must beat GA. This game didn’t mean anything to TN fans, why should we expect it to mean something to them? They’ve overlooked the game just like fans did.

They did a few years ago then beat ga. Be alright.

I just got back from my kid's soccer game and this is sad to see. Not just a bad game, but this is deeper.

VN Store

Back