How close is too close?

UTP69

Curios: how close is too close of the score to keep the fan base happy tomorrow? How many winning points do you need to be a happy camper tomorrow? If we win by 14 are you happy or upset? You get the idea. What spread would make you come unglued at the seams? Would you be happy with a win no matter how close?:unsure:

It needs to be over in the 1st Qtr and all our starters off the field before halftime or it one more black eye to our staff in IMO

Reactions: 5 people
Judging by the reaction by most of the ISU game, it should be 60-0 or they'll definitely be more fahr Butch threads.

Need to be up by 2-3 TDs by the half and keep it that way through the 4th

They need to get way out front early and continue to pour it on. They should finish with a 35 - 40 point lead. I don't think they will, but they should. If they win by 200, it won't erase last weeks screwed up coaching. That's done and there's no glossing over it.

Reactions: 4 people
Curios: how close is too close of the score to keep the fan base happy tomorrow? How many winning points do you need to be a happy camper tomorrow? If we win by 14 are you happy or upset? You get the idea. What spread would make you come unglued at the seams? Would you be happy with a win no matter how close?:unsure:
3-2

I think up around 3 TDs at half, and 4-6 at the end of the game.

might slow down if we put in a bunch of backups, but also could stay the same since UMASS will most likely be getting tired/worn down

UMass is 0-4 with losses to Coastal Carolina and Old Dominion. We should destroy them.

Given UMass gave SC a hard time last year, I expect CBJ to scheme his usual ultra-conservative "score only you when you to" game plan. We win by 7.

As long as we win tomorrow, CBJ's must-win game is next Saturday.

A win is a win. I would like to see the ones that need the reps to get them. This is a warm up game for Ga. It would be cool if they ran a similar offense and defense as Ga. That would help with the prep for Ga.

Go Vols!

Beat Umass.

The Vols have a ****ty way of making crap teams look like the Green Bay Packers. So it wouldn't surprise me if it's a nailbiter. They should win by 30+ points easily. I mean very easily. Like taking it easy easily.

If UMass is within 14-17 points at end of 3rd quarter, I'm leaving at that point. Not because Vols have it wrapped up but because of disgust.

Don't care what you say. I've seen about all I can handle and this is over a several year period.

Reactions: 3 people
I'd say 17-3 going into the 4th would be a little alarming. But I think this will be a 55-0 game. Like last year's Tennessee Tech game.

Last edited:
If we don't the excuse will be that we played vanilla. But yes, we should

If we do the response will be who cares? They're basically a high school team. Should have destroyed them, their families, pets and lives. Lol. Who gives a crap.

VN Store

Back