What happens Sunday morning if...

Booker512

We wake up to:
Kentucky beat Florida...
Vandy upset Alabama...
Georgia beat Mississippi State...
Georgia Tech lost to Pitt...
UMass did basically anything against Tennessee...

Just pretend that's 100% fact Sunday morning....
What does that do to Tennessee firstly...and then the SEC east?

Just bs'ing with my wife tonight about football and she asked me what could be the worst case scenario for Tennessee/SEC East this weekend. Lol. That's what I came up with. Just spinning the yarn on a slow football weekend.

Reactions: 1 person
If Kentucky beats Florida, I will be livid lol. I swear, If Kentucky “rebuilds” before us, I will revolt.

Reactions: 2 people
What happens is I get up, go to church, go to mother-in-laws for lunch, and enjoy the rest of my Sunday.

Reactions: 26 people
This is a bunch of babble. I hope Kentucky beats UF, I would be stunned if Vandy beat bama but crazy things happen. So what if uga beats miss st, I don't expect GT to lose to pitt but what does it prove. Comparing games and scores does not prove nothing. If we are playing what if's, what IF Tennessee waxes Georgia plays bama tough and runs the table. Not saying it is going to happen, what I am saying is you can play the what IF game until the cows come home and it proves nothing. How about letting the entire season unfold, there is a concept right there. GBO!!!!!

Reactions: 4 people
If CanTurkey can beat Florida and we can't that should let everyone know just how bad of a gameday coach Butch is.

We wake up to:
Kentucky beat Florida...
Vandy upset Alabama...

Just bs'ing with my wife tonight about football and she asked me what could be the worst case scenario for Tennessee/SEC East this weekend. Lol. That's what I came up with. Just spinning the yarn on a slow football weekend.

It won't matter. You and the rest will still find plenty to gripe about, regardless of any outcomes.

Reactions: 3 people
We wake up to:
Kentucky beat Florida...
Vandy upset Alabama...

If those things happened, the UF and Bama message boards would be 1000 times than VN has been this week.

Lets start with us. Butch should be fired immediately after the game. Our recruiting class would fall apart and the season would most likely result in our first ever 4-8 season. VN would have its most epic, server destroying meltdown ever. Freak would have to hire a bunch of IT guys to deal with it.

Saban and JM should be fired as well. As far as GT? This ain't 2016 Pitt. They are not as good. I actually think UGA will beat MSU. They will likely win the East easily this year.

We wake up to:
Kentucky beat Florida...
Vandy upset Alabama...

...and Pamela Anderson stayed over...and the wife didn't mind

I'm not usually one to ask for other teams to help us, but....

You want Kentucky to beat Florida. You want MS State to beat Georgia and bama to smash vandy.

I don't see Kentucky winning 5+ sec games. For us to have any shot at atlanta it starts with Georgia and Florida losing tomorrow

Reactions: 6 people
I don't really care about scenarios. What I want to know is how so many believe the head coach getting paid 4+ million a year gets no blame for the loss to Florida, or last year's losses to USCe and Vandy? How is his entire record against the SEC just excused because he followed Dooley. Year 1 or 2, I understand(kind of), but we're in Year 5. And people want to claim a new QB(who isn't really new) or the WRs. Dormady is new at starting, but he's a junior. If he's not ready to play, that's on coaching. And for anyone screaming he didn't have a QB coach, whose fault is that? UGA's freshman had no problem coming in and performing, so why does our junior? And we may be down JJ, but Callaway has certainly picked up his game, while we haven't even utilized Byrd, which again, is coaching. So someone please explain to me how Butch, the head coach, is not to blame?

Sorry for the rant.

Reactions: 5 people
This was all hypothetical stuff fellas. Obviously.

Vandy probably has no chance against Alabama. They will figure that out quick.

I'm not even sold on Kentucky either. Philipe Franks has an arm...as we found out.

I personally think Georgia gets exposed this weekend also.

It's just pretend. No need to work yourselves up....sheesh.

I'm not usually one to ask for other teams to help us, but....

You want Kentucky to beat Florida. You want MS State to beat Georgia and bama to smash vandy.

I don't see Kentucky winning 5+ sec games. For us to have any shot at atlanta it starts with Georgia and Florida losing tomorrow

This guy makes the most sense to me so far...

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back