Is vn safe again

vol445

End zone !!!!!
Hey guys, checking to see if volnation is safe to get back on. There was so much negativity after the debacle last week I had to step away. Hope everyone is good and getting ready for tomorrow

Reactions: 10 people
raw

Reactions: 3 people
At this point, who cares what other posters think or say anymore on VN?

Everyone has their own opinion.

If everyone in this world had the same opinion, it'd be a boring place.

I've defended Butch and supported him the best I could. Right now, he hasn't given us a reason to believe in him.

If not now then when?

Reactions: 6 people
Best "gauge" is the number in the upper right corner of the screen when you first open the forums. "_____ users online now!"

If the number is above 2,000, there are a mouth-breathers present. Above 3,000, there are a lot of them. :)

[I'm not saying all the people who contribute to the surge in numbers are mouth-breathers. Not at all. Many of them are good people. But they bring with them a certain percentage of mouth breathers, so the total mouth-breather population rises with the population at large. And mouth-breathers tend to be loud and obnoxious; that's kind of what makes them mouth-breathers. So it's a good gauge.]

Reactions: 6 people
Hey guys, checking to see if volnation is safe to get back on. There was so much negativity after the debacle last week I had to step away. Hope everyone is good and getting ready for tomorrow

Yeah man, it's all good. Welcome back.

Attachments

• Mob.gif
    Mob.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 208
Reactions: 10 people
At this point, who cares what other posters think or say anymore on VN?

Everyone has their own opinion.

If everyone in this world had the same opinion, it'd be a boring place.

I've defended Butch and supported him the best I could. Right now, he hasn't given us a reason to believe in him.

If not now then when?

Now -- I kind of like his chances this weekend. I think we have a legitimate chance against UMass.

VN Store

Back