Pick the # of Boo's Saturday

DERELICK_MY_VOLS

WARNING : READER AGGRESSION IS ADVISED
Since picking the attendance and score is already done. How many times is Butch booed by passive play calling against UMass? I'm not being a jerk...don't want the players booed...but all of you know it will happen...for instance not going for it around the 40 yd line of UMass electing to punt...it is mob mentality...and I've been in there even back in the Majors days when it happened....plenty of us did it in the Dooley era.

I'm going with 6 times if it is conservative.

814995895.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
The boo birds will definitely be out after last weeks performance. If this game is even remotely close it could get ugly real quick.

Hopefully none. Those young men out there busting their butts and giving their all for Tennessee don't need to think people are upset with them. If you're going to the game to "boo", stay home. Jmo

Reactions: 11 people
There better not be any boos during this game. Tennessee should easily win this pillow fight of a contest versus UMass. However, I can anticipate a rousing chorus of them next week should "Gnat Nuts" and the rest of his coaching staff fail against UGA.

Since picking the attendance and score is already done. How many times is Butch booed by passive play calling against UMass? I'm not being a jerk...don't want the players booed...but all of you know it will happen...for instance not going for it around the 40 yd line of UMass electing to punt...it is mob mentality...and I've been in there even back in the Majors days when it happened.

I'm going with 6 times.

814995895.gif

Yes you are being a jerk. Own it .

Reactions: 5 people
I think we should...on purpose...try to get in odd positions. This game is a break from SEC play and good practice for the players...maybe the coaches need it too? We need as many red zone and goal line and 40+ field goal reps as possible.

Maybe not field goal because I'd imagine FG kickers kick field goals all practice, every practice anyway. When I was playing in high school our QB was our FG kicker.

I think we should...on purpose...try to get in odd positions. This game is a break from SEC play and good practice for the players...maybe the coaches need it too? We need as many red zone and goal line and 40+ field goal reps as possible.

Maybe not field goal because I'd imagine FG kickers kick field goals all practice, every practice anyway. When I was playing in high school our QB was our FG kicker.

This team needs as much FG practice as possible.

Reactions: 4 people
No one is going to boo if we dismantle UMass. I believe our staff is inept as any one here, and I believe we will dismantle UMass.

So, in other words, no boos. Georgia will be ugly, though. An eye opener for everyone still on the Butch train.

Reactions: 1 person
This is a practice game. He will be conservative.

We need to practice our trick plays against our own defense. 1s vs 1s. Umass' only hope is we are drunk, they guess right every time, and we guess wrong every time.

Since picking the attendance and score is already done. How many times is Butch booed by passive play calling against UMass? I'm not being a jerk...don't want the players booed...but all of you know it will happen...for instance not going for it around the 40 yd line of UMass electing to punt...it is mob mentality...and I've been in there even back in the Majors days when it happened.

I'm going with 6 times.

814995895.gif

The Sleepy Neyland Noon crowd will hardly make any noise. That's normal for games like this.

The question is will Butch say "F them all" if you do hear boo's?

He should. The guy pretty much lost me when I saw Dormady release the ball from 1st and Goal at the 1/2YL. That being said, Americans who act like petulant children, who have lost sight of the truly important things in life, forget that this game is a privilege of our society, then boo their own coaches, staff, and players in their own arena, are pathetic and lost human beings.

That's all. Have a great day. :hi:

Reactions: 8 people
Yes you are being a jerk. Own it .

Takes a jerk to call someone else a jerk....so pot meet kettle you f'n jerk. I boo officials...not our players...and yeah I've booed Derek Dooley a few times his final 2 seasons....I bet you did too Mr. Holier Than Thou. I'm simply wondering how many show their new colors of this staff after last Saturday. I brought up the topic because there is a huge chance it can happen and many customers here at my job have been talking about it.

Last edited:
LoL I cannot take it when ya'll boo the team during the game. It kills me. I've almost been booted from the site due to your booing during the game. Especially if it's a tough game like Florida or GT.

What we need is a compromise. We need an "official Boo thread" were you can come on after the game or during the game and boo and hiss all you want. The amount of boo's would judge your level of satification with the game in general. Booing the team during a game is horrible.

To anyone that thinks only the coaches hear the boos at a stadium, grow up and use a couple of brain cells. The players on the field hear the boos more loudly than those on the sidelines or in the booth. Neyland stadium concentrates the sound down onto the playing surface and it can be overwhelmingly loud. I have felt it myself during pregame and halftime. It is counterproductive in all aspects and makes us look bad on broadcasts as well.

Reactions: 3 people
zero...that would be very disgraceful to our players....I hope we show support and respect for them after what happened last week...I am sure they are hurting over it also...GBO

VN Store

Back