Sorry, No Hot Seat

Well there you have it. It's not like an athletic director has ever publicly expressed support for his coach shortly before firing that coach.

Reactions: 34 people
'Jones has pulled Tennessee back into the upper echelon of the SEC'.........That's a bit of a stretch.......

Reactions: 8 people
He definitely gone now only thing that will save him is winning the natty.

Well there you have it. It's not like an athletic director has ever publicly expressed support for his coach shortly before firing that coach.

He'd be an idiot to do so. But the writing is on the wall and if he's a good AD he has a backup plan.

All I needed to see. Won't be attending games til this clown is canned. If more did it they'd fire him.sooner

How many were you going to attend?

Are you still going to go to pilot?

AD talk. I'm glad he is smart enough to show support for CBJ. I would say he was some bozo on here, but he seems too smart for that.

Reactions: 5 people
What was he going to say if he loses to Georgia like he did to Florida he'll be walked out to his car?.. I hope he wins out but the proof will be in the pudding soon.

Reactions: 2 people

Seriously. If the AD isn't at least concerned enough to be making a short-list, he won't be here long either. Still, they are not going to telegraph their moves to the media or disparage a coach in public.

How many were you going to attend?

Are you still going to go to pilot?

AD talk. I'm glad he is smart enough to show support for CBJ. I would say he was some bozo on here, but he seems too smart for that.

Yes, it is. Recruiting is always at the forefront of everyone's mind. Stability is critical. Currie isn't going to say anything to make it sound like our staff is in limbo until he is ready to make a move. I'm sure there is a line that can't be crossed in 2017 for Jones to return.

200.webp

What else was he supposed to say?

(No, not in your fantasy world where Jones is gone tomorrow, but in the real world where he going to finish out the year barring absolute catastrophe.)

VN Store

Back