*****2017 VolNation CFB Season Pick Contest: Week 4

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
GT Game Note.

I gave everyone a win for the Georgia Tech game, since it wasn't played. Since almost everyone picked Tech, I changed the few who picked UCF to GT and called them the winner.

That was the easiest way to handle it due to software limitations. If you have any questions or see an error, let me know.

Guys, welcome to the 14th annual weekly pick contest, which will last the entire season and consist of 13 weekly entries.

Each week I will select 10 games from around college football, which will be posted usually on Monday. However, this week and next will be Tuesday due to the Georgia Tech game being on Monday. I will not include any Thursday or Friday games, just to keep things consistent with the entry deadline.

All entries will be due before noon (Eastern Time) on Saturday.

The season winner will receive a $300 Amazon gift card.

In order to be eligible to win, your user name for the contest, must match your VolNation user name. If you're reading this and don't have an account, you can register here. It's free and simple.

VolNation Registration

Please post in this thread if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments.

Also, I strongly suggest setting up a recurring reminder on your computer or phone. If you miss a week, you can still have fun competing with other members, but it will be really hard for you to win the contest.

Contest Home:
2017 VolNation Pick Contest

This week's Entry (be sure to hit refresh each week if you see last week): ENTER YOUR PICKS

Last week's Results: http://www.volnation.com/pool/cfb2017/currentstandings.html

Season Standings: Season Standings

Only got 4 and stayed pretty much were I was in the overall. Tough week last week. I had trouble picking this week. Most all those games will be interesting.

I only got two right and only dropped 6 spots. This week has some good could go either way games. The best guesser gets the spoils.

Freak, I'm showing 0 bc I accidentally put my username as volnation...haha

I have my picks in email, any way we can fix this blunder for the few points I did get?

VN Store

Back