Great idea on replacing butch.

etcolton

I know many of you are huge fans of Netflix. Have you ever heard of Last Chance U? Let's get currie to take a shot on buddy Stephens. If you may not know buddy is one of the best coaches in the JUCO ranks. Sounds crazy right? But so crazy it might just work.

Reactions: 1 person
No thanks. Two of his stars from this season were just arrested for murder here in East Tennessee.

That JC should he playing in the North Mississippi Correctional League.

Last edited:
That clown wins because of the thug 4 and 5 star transfers he gets from around the country. Playing other Mississippi JUCO's is not exactly a murderers row of competition.

That clown wins because of the thug 4 and 5 star transfers he gets from around the country. Playing other Mississippi JUCO's is not exactly a murderers row of competition.

true but I think buddy Stephens would know to run it in on then 1 yard line

My other idea was actually bringing in belichick. We throw stupid money at him. Plus debord could put a word in for us to Brady to convince bill to come on down to neyland. It'd be great. Saban at bama, Dabo at Clemson and belichick at Tennessee

I know many of you are huge fans of Netflix. Have you ever heard of Last Chance U? Let's get currie to take a shot on buddy Stephens. If you may not know buddy is one of the best coaches in the JUCO ranks. Sounds crazy right? But so crazy it might just work.

We would be on probation inside of 6 months

We don't need to be giving a "noname"his big break. Mediocrity is something that has been entrenched in Tennessee's thinking long before Butch Jones. I remember mediocity with Bill Battle, Johnny Majors,Phil Fulmer, Dooley and of course, Butch Jones. Although all of these coaches bristled at the mention of their programs being mediocre, there is ample evidence to support the notion that their programs were mediocre at times. I guess if a coach feels like he is untouchable, mediocrity becomes acceptable. Or the coach secretly thinks that mediocrity is becoming acceptable.

My other idea was actually bringing in belichick. We throw stupid money at him. Plus debord could put a word in for us to Brady to convince bill to come on down to neyland. It'd be great. Saban at bama, Dabo at Clemson and belichick at Tennessee

Are you serious?

VN won't get what they want.... They will get what they deserve...... again.

First time was Kiffin and its aftermath. Curious what the second time will be.

I live 30 minutes from Last Chance U.....East Miss CC, trust me we don't want nor need Buddy. Yes he wins, but unless you have seen it first hand then you have no idea. Unreal.

Meth is an evil drug.

VN Store

Back