I blame this loss on Peterman...

rockydoc

He played so sh*tty in his two chances at QB that Dobbs never got the redshirt that the coaches wanted. Otherwise, #11 would have been behind center yesterday.

He played so sh*tty in his two chances at QB that Dobbs never got the redshirt that the coaches wanted. Otherwise, #11 would have been behind center yesterday.

Yes!

We should start a thread on where to lay the blame:

Dooley
Hurd
P. Williams
V. Wharton
R. Ferguson
Peterman

I'm sure the list could reach at least 50 people before some would get to Butch.

Neyland created impossible expectations. I blame him.

Along those lines.... what if Malone had stayed?

What if Janzen Jackson didn't murder someone?
What if D'arick Rodgers didn't get kicked off the team?
What if Riley Ferguson was QB right now?
What if Travis Henry never snorted his first line of coke?

Heck, after watching Ferguson play today, would have liked to see him fling it around here too.

What if Travis didn't stick his.. nm

What if Bryce Brown hadn't had a handler?
What if USC hadn't hired Kiffin?
What if Tajh Boyd had stayed committed?

I mean....it's a fun game.

Dude, you could give Butch our 1998 roster and Peyton Manning...and he would still find a way to lose 3-4 games. He just doesn't have it.

What if Bryce Brown hadn't had a handler?
What if USC hadn't hired Kiffin?
What if Tajh Boyd had stayed committed?

I mean....it's a fun game.

It is a fun game lol. I could go on all day.
What if AJ Johnson hadn't of destroyed his phone?
What if Tee Higgins and Amari Rogers was here?
What if Hugh Freeze was hired instead of Dooley? lol
What if Sal Sunseri lost a bunch of weight?

Heck, after watching Ferguson play today, would have liked to see him fling it around here too.

I don't know about that.

I'm not sure we could beat Memphis right now and I'm sure Ferguson would be pretty motivated to beat us.

I blame Bowden Wyatt. If he hadn't been so stubborn about scrapping the single wing then Spurrier would've played here. Then he brings the fun and gun to K-Town in the 90s. Florida remains an SEC bottom feeder to this day.

Are you serious? WOW! I've read some crazy ridiculous stuff on here, mostly by D4H, but you just topped it!

Furthering the indictment against Butch's coaching and player development deficiencies:

Peterman's rise and success at Pitt
Ferguson's rise and success at Memphis

Both of the above were/are being coached and developed much better than they were under Butch.

Just more evidence....

Just saw this tweet:

"Tennessee had Riley Ferguson, Nathan Peterman, and Josh Dobbs in 2014, and Justin Worley was the starting QB."

smh.

Several QB's have played sh***y or not good enough to play at all here, but very successful elsewhere,
So I think the blame lies on the coach that can't get them prepared to be successful

Furthering the indictment against Butch's coaching and player development deficiencies:

Peterman's rise and success at Pitt
Ferguson's rise and success at Memphis

Both of the above were/are being coached and developed much better than they were under Butch.

Just more evidence....

Vic Wharton is balling out at Cal too

I blame Branndon Stewart. He screwed up the whole qb process by not waiting behind Manning.

VN Store

Back