Red zone management

allvol123

The worst I have ever seen over an entire game. I am speechless about how bad it was.

Even the last series was screwed up.

Craziest thing I've ever seen. We basically handed them 50 seconds to score on us at the end of the game. Why we wouldn't run the ball is beyond me. If I'm not mistaken we didn't attempt to run the ball once on 3 straight red zone trips.

We deliberately marched down the field, ran the clock down to almost nothing, got right to the end zone.... and tied it with a field goal. Shoulda Coulda Woulda scored a touchdown there and changed the dynamic of their last possesion entirely.

Effective red zone management and this game isnt even close

It's the worst I've ever seen from any team. Butch should be ashamed of his pure incompetence.

Was about to start a thread and ask:

1st and goal from 6 inch line

1st and goal from 6 yard line

Pass plays......why?

Sad, that our players almost overcame their pathetic coaching

Plus the 3rd and short on several occasions outside the red zone.

We literally don't line up under center on 3rd and inches and do a toss sweep.

I hate Butch's philosophy on football.

You could blame it on Larry Scott, but at the end of the day Butch took a guy that has never been an OC and gave him the job over somebody that is proven. That 100% falls back on Butch also. I've defended him and defended him and I'm done. Zook freaking wanna be. It's time for a new coach and I honestly wouldn't give a F if they Lane Kiffen'd him and left his a** in Gainesville.

I don't get people who blame Larry Scott. This is Butch's Offense. It has looked identical no matter who the playcaller is. I doubt Butch isn't calling the plays.

We seem to think we have a better chance of scoring thru the air than running into a stacked box.

The defense has been stacking the box to get us to throw it.;

I think we should load the box up as well and try to beat them to the edge.

VN Store

Back