7634 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Bold Prediction - FL. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 09-12-2017, 04:49 PM   #1
volsportsfan
knowledge puffeth up

Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL
Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL
Bold Prediction - FL

Alright folks, give me your bold prediction for the FL game. JK rushing for 100 yards is not a bold prediction for example. QD throwing for 400 yards and 4 TD's, is. Gators winning 42 to 10, is. A coach falling over dead on either sideline from the frustration of this game, is.

My bold prediction is that JG will be the hero of this game, win or lose. It's bold in that we all know QD is the starter. He's the man. I Hope he has a great game. But, my bold prediction is JG coming into the game and balling out for the VOLS.
volsportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-12-2017, 04:51 PM   #2
TheBigOne10

Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsportsfan View Post
Alright folks, give me your bold prediction for the FL game. JK rushing for 100 yards is not a bold prediction for example. QD throwing for 400 yards and 4 TD's, is. Gators winning 42 to 10, is. A coach falling over dead on either sideline from the frustration of this game, is.

My bold prediction is that JG will be the hero of this game, win or lose. It's bold in that we all know QD is the starter. He's the man. I Hope he has a great game. But, my bold prediction is JG coming into the game and balling out for the VOLS.
Gotta be able to differentiate between bold and ludicrous IMO. Dormady is our guy, period. No ifs, ands or buts about it. I say Tuttle will have a minimum of 1 sack and several disruptions.
TheBigOne10 is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-12-2017, 04:51 PM   #3
MOOOOONEY

Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL
My bold prediction is that the defensive line in an effort by Butch to confuse Florida's offensive line, lines up on the football
MOOOOONEY is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-12-2017, 04:54 PM   #4
joevol33

Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL
I predict it'll be a long game for both teams on offense. Hoping I'm wrong for us.
joevol33 is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-12-2017, 04:55 PM   #5
volsportsfan
knowledge puffeth up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigOne10 View Post
Gotta be able to differentiate between bold and ludicrous IMO. Dormady is our guy, period. No ifs, ands or buts about it. I say Tuttle will have a minimum of 1 sack and several disruptions.
nah, i'm asking for predictions that will surprise the masses. Your prediction about tuttle is not bold. i want bold. Give me a prediction that most don't see coming.
volsportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-12-2017, 04:58 PM   #6
TheBigOne10

Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsportsfan View Post
nah, i'm asking for predictions that will surprise the masses. Your prediction about tuttle is not bold. i want bold. Give me a prediction that most don't see coming.
Make it 2 sacks then. I'd say him doing that after coming back from a 2nd major injury in his 1st SEC game is quite bold.
TheBigOne10 is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-12-2017, 04:59 PM   #7
dduncan4163
Have at it Hoss

Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL
Our D will play a lot more aggressive and we will see lots of blitz packages
Old 09-12-2017, 04:59 PM   #8
joevol33

I hope you're right!
joevol33 is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-12-2017, 05:00 PM   #9
FLVOL_79
Groovy.

Shoop falls out of the booth celebrating after his defense successfully blitzes and gets a sack but he lands safely thanks to a "festively plump" gator fan breaking his fall. Both are seen by paramedics and cleared back to mediocrity.
FLVOL_79 is online now   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-12-2017, 05:00 PM   #10
Rockytoptalker

Justin Martin takes two interceptions to the house.
Rockytoptalker is online now   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-12-2017, 05:00 PM   #11
dduncan4163
Have at it Hoss

Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL
Now that I think of it that's not really bold at all. That will happen imo.

Bold Prediction: John Kelly will have 150 rushing yards and at least 2 Tds rushing.
Old 09-12-2017, 05:02 PM   #12
dduncan4163
Have at it Hoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by joevol33 View Post
I hope you're right!
Remember, one of the main reasons Shoop was hired was to beat Florida. He and Butch and going to cut loose Saturday win or loose.
Old 09-12-2017, 05:03 PM   #13
VolzMan53
VFL....61 yrs & counting

Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL Bold Prediction - FL
My bold prediction is I will not miss the first 14 seconds of this ballgame like I did last sat....up by 7 before I even got frosted mug out of freezer
VolzMan53 is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-12-2017, 05:05 PM   #14
bmaultbay

The gators will not score on offense.
Old 09-12-2017, 05:08 PM   #15
BigOrangeMojo

No sharks will be harmed Saturday afternoon....

The duck I will be grilling Saturday will be yummy!
BigOrangeMojo is online now   Reply With Quote TOP