Jarrett Guarantano

neyland05

If that's the way he is gonna act we don't need him on the sideline. I get being pissed but how bout being a team player. Can't even get excited when we score. Looks like Hurd walking around.

Reactions: 21 people
He is acting like a Jalen Hurd 2.0. He seems to forget the part where you're supposed to get excited when your team scores.....

Reactions: 6 people
If that's the way he is gonna act we don't need him on the sideline. I get being pissed but how bout being a team player. Can't even get excited when we score. Looks like Hurd walking around.

Honestly, I believe he was promised a series or two this week. Butch is also snake bitten with dealing with QB's..... I see both sides here.

Reactions: 3 people
Dormady looks bad and Calloway bailed him out a couple of times. JG should have been in. He is young though. You have to cut him some slack.

Reactions: 8 people
Yeah but dam..what about his teamates man , especially the defense. You gonna sit over there and act that way on national tv..i really thought this was a team sport..i can understand him being pissed but show some leadership..he has been this way the whole game..

Reactions: 6 people
Maybe Coach 23 is doing this to test JQ's character. Maybe he's actually showing Coach 23 exactly what kind of QB he is without ever stepping on the field.

Reactions: 4 people
Might as well be holding a sign that says I'm transferring

Wouldn't blame him given all of the crap Butch and Co. likely have sold him.

From what I have heard, he was sold on UT under the premise that he would be starting once Dobbs was out and Dormady likely transferring.

Reactions: 1 person
Wouldn't blame him given all of the crap Butch and Co. likely have sold him.

From what I have heard, he was sold on UT under the premise that he would be starting once Dobbs was out and Dormady likely transferring.

Basically every player gets sold on their position. That's recruiting.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back