Vol For Life Y'all!

I like the idea and some of the lines in the song, but its just not good. No flow in any of the verses and you can tell he has to pause to keep up with the tune.

Reactions: 1 person
Show us how it's done.

Oh, you dont want to hear me sing. I dont have to be a grammy winner to know a bad song when i hear it.

I get it, unpopular opinion so i must be shamed into conformity. As i said, cool theme, lots of good lines, not a good song. But i hope he does well and sells alot of singles from it.

Last edited:
Screw that, I think it's an awesome song! Great lyrics, nice performance, simple but catchy tune and riffs.

If you don't like this song, you're a stinkin' Bama fan! Yeah, I said it, take that VolFannBama! Hahahahaha! Someone get Wildasamink in here, it's time to party!

p.s. Thank you, BraveVolunteer, new song to put on my youtube favorites list. :good!:

Reactions: 7 people
Oh, you dont want to hear me sing. I dont have to be a grammy winner to know a bad song when i hear it.

I get it, unpopular opinion so i must be shamed into conformity. As i said, cool theme, lost of good lines, not a good song. But i hope he does well and sells alot of singles from it.

No, you just hate all things Tennessee and I get curious why you hang around so much. Maybe I just miss your positive posts. If so, pardon me.

Reactions: 8 people
Oh, you dont want to hear me sing. I dont have to be a grammy winner to know a bad song when i hear it. I get it, unpopular opinion so i must be shamed into conformity.

Pinch yourself down there. Hard. Done? Good. That's over with. Have a Nehi.

Should just rework John Conlee's old hit into Orange Colored Glasses. The old folks deserve a little sumthin' after that 3rd Down shiz.

Sidebar: Matt Stillwell was a Catamount, played baseball for Western Carolina.

Now, given that Matt was born in Sylva, NC, it's conceivable that his song has some truth to it (he could be 3rd generation Vols fan).

Sidebar: Matt Stillwell was a Catamount, played baseball for Western Carolina.

Now, given that Matt was born in Sylva, NC, it's conceivable that his song has some truth to it (he could be 3rd generation Vols fan).

Or he could be like 99% of the other country singers out there now who don't write their own songs anymore.

No, you just hate all things Tennessee and I get curious why you hang around so much. Maybe I just miss your positive posts. If so, pardon me.

So as a tennessee fan i must like everything that mentions tennessee?

I have several songs we listen to driving up to games ..

Several versions of Rocky Top
Team of Destiny
Touchdown Tennessee
Vol un Tears
The way i talk
Down the field
Even have the little swipperboy song cause my kids like it.

But yeah, whatever you said

I liked the song but doubt it will get much play outside of Volnation. Music preference is as personal as it gets and tolerance of others choice in music should be paramount. While I may not like or appreciate another mans choice I respect his right to listen to any crap he desires. I can always turn my Ipad up. :biggrin:

Not really a fan of the genre, but I think it's awesome that we have a fan base that inspires songs like this.

Nice catchy tune. I like it........ sure beats that rap crap..

7b5c1925c9b00d8d7ce3ec503937ab92.jpg

Or he could be like 99% of the other country singers out there now who don't write their own songs anymore.

Has pictures of a small girl with caption "future Volunteer cheerleader". Also listed as the sole writer for this song. Guessing he's probably just a huge Vols fan.

VN Store

Back