Josh Smith may return for Florida!

Reactions: 1 person
Jimmy was wrong on his initial report when he broke the story. Glad he had to fix it.

I'd rather him come back against UMass if receivers perform well in first two games.
Let our guys get in a groove first two games and hit on all cylinders against UF, then break him back in after.

Will be good to have some experience on the field against Florida. We have alot of players that their 1st sec game will be there, on this uhm....not young team.

hope he can finally contribute every game...

Smith certainly hasn't always been a "wow" player or anything, but man that 4th down TD against Georgia back in '15 was sweet.

Hope he can get healthy and give us another clutch play if we really need it this year.

EDIT: I dunno if I can consider that play "clutch" since it was our first TD, but I definitely credit it with sparking the comeback... along with that kickoff fumble just before half :)

Last edited:
Hope for quick return. He was actually our best receiver two years ago before he went down with an injury. Probably our best SAFE punt returner also.

Smith certainly hasn't always been a "wow" player or anything, but man that 4th down TD against Georgia back in '15 was sweet.

Hope he can get healthy and give us another clutch play if we really need it this year.

EDIT: I dunno if I can consider that play "clutch" since it was our first TD, but I definitely credit it with sparking the comeback... along with that kickoff fumble just before half :)
Josh as always been a good player. He has made a few spectacular plays, but he is always pretty solid.

This one wasn't Hyams fault this time. Sports talk said that he had broken his collarbone on a previous injury and the doctor thought that was a new break. Turns out that it wasn't broken again and is just a sprain. Hope he can get back in the field soon.

VN Store

Back