What happens this year to impact team?

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Injury, trouble, almost inevitable based on past history. hopefully nothing.

Hopefully QD has an awesome season and John Kelly runs for over 1,000. Shoop makes our defense to the point offenses can't breathe. Positive impact.

I think the biggest impact is going to be the influx of new blood within the coaching staff. I think it's going to have positive results on the field, and consequently fuel the fanbase.

Reactions: 3 people
We have lost a starting olineman for year...
Incoming wr for year.....
Starting wr for 4-8 weeks...
We MAY have lost 1-3 starters for Tech game because of rumored failed drug tests.

Hopefully, the bad stuff stops there.

Hopefully QD has an awesome season and John Kelly runs for over 1,000. Shoop makes our defense to the point offenses can't breathe. Positive impact.

If maybe that's the best new approach to keep them from running on us

Jauan Jennings takes one to the house on play #1 in Gainesville, while embarrassing another gator DB.

Reactions: 1 person
Low expectations lead to Chip on Shoulder which in turn leads to Vols upsetting opponents circa 1998!

BTW: Some call me a glass half full kind of guy!

Defense has 11 Al Wilson bots running around to implement the "Big Orange No Fly Zone & Hamburger Hill Run Defense!"

Road Grader Offensive Line is so brutal to opposing defenses that Neyland has to be re-sodded after every home game.

Opposing Defenders are triaged at area hospitals due to massive sod enemas!

Low expectations lead to Chip on Shoulder which in turn leads to Vols upsetting opponents circa 1998!

BTW: Some call me a glass half full kind of guy!

So you are saying it feels like 98?

Nevermind, as i continued reading i noticed all the other post were you trying to pump yourself up. Disregard.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back