Cheyenne Labruzza lost his stripe

Baylen Buchanan and Nigel Warrior lost their stripes early last year. This year we've already got Theo Jackson, Shawn Shamburger, and Cheyenne Labruzza. Pretty good sign for the future of the DB position.

I'm guessing this will be our starting DBs in 2019:

CB Shawn Shamburger
CB Cheyenne Labruzza
NB Baylen Buchanan
S Theo Jackson
S Nigel Warrior

Reactions: 2 people
Baylen Buchanan and Nigel Warrior lost their stripes early last year. This year we've already got Theo Jackson, Shawn Shamburger, and Cheyenne Labruzza. Pretty good sign for the future of the DB position.

CB Shawn Shamburger
CB Cheyenne Labruzza
NB Baylen Buchanan
S Theo Jackson
S Nigel Warrior

Gaulden will be a starter no question

Reactions: 1 person
Gaulden will be a starter no question

He meant 2019.

This year the season looks to me like ...
CB - 1Martin, 2Moseley(run-oriented)
CB - 3a Wiggins(pass-oriented) 3b Buchannan
CB - 4aShamburger 4bLabruzza

S - Kelly1a, Warrior1b, Abernathy1c,
S - Berry4, Osborne5

N - Gaulden1, Moseley2a, Osborne2b

... unless the freshmen just light it up and take a position.

He meant 2019.

This year the season looks to me like ...
CB - 1Martin, 2Moseley(run-oriented)
CB - 3a Wiggins(pass-oriented) 3b Buchannan
CB - 4aShamburger 4bLabruzza

S - Kelly1a, Warrior1b, Abernathy1c,
S - Berry4, Osborne5

N - Gaulden1, Moseley2a, Osborne2b

... unless the freshmen just light it up and take a position.

This is kind of confusing. Are you saying abernathy will be third string free safety? Surely not but formatting plus lettering sub-divisions (1a,1b) makes this hard to compute.

CB Shawn Shamburger
CB Cheyenne Labruzza
NB Baylen Buchanan
S Theo Jackson
S Nigel Warrior

What do you think it will look like for 2018? You skipped a year lol.

I think Osborne, Buchanan, and Warrior will be stars here

What do you think it will look like for 2018? You skipped a year lol.

I think Osborne, Buchanan, and Warrior will be stars here

2018 DBs:

CB - Shawn Shamburger
CB - Cheyenne Labruzza
NB - Rashaan Gaulden
FS - Micah Abernathy
SS - Nigel Warrior

2018 DBs:

CB - Shawn Shamburger
CB - Cheyenne Labruzza
NB - Rashaan Gaulden
FS - Micah Abernathy
SS - Nigel Warrior

I can dig this. Although, I'm afraid that Rashaan may have a big year (not afraid of that), and jump to the draft (afraid of this) since this is his 4th season.

This is kind of confusing. Are you saying abernathy will be third string free safety? Surely not but formatting plus lettering sub-divisions (1a,1b) makes this hard to compute.

Sorry. What I was trying to communicate was that those 3 are locked in a 3 way battle for 2 positions. Basically equal as each brings a different skillset. I expect that Kelly and Warrior take first snaps v GT. Unless Kelly misses too much practice nursing injury. We have a pretty nice problem at that position.

OP is clearly making his statement based on silly Black Stripes. Maleik Gray will be a better player than Jackson, Labruzza, Shamburger... And to write off Osborne seems premature

Check your pockets and sofa cushions.. prolly there. Always the last place you look

OP is clearly making his statement based on silly Black Stripes. Maleik Gray will be a better player than Jackson, Labruzza, Shamburger... And to write off Osborne seems premature

How do you know that? Recruiting rankings? It's plausible that one of those guys ends up being a better player than Gray. Seems "premature" to make that assumption

2018 DBs:

CB - Shawn Shamburger
CB - Cheyenne Labruzza
NB - Rashaan Gaulden
FS - Micah Abernathy
SS - Nigel Warrior

TKJR is too good and experienced to keep off the field, don't you think? I could see him sliding up into the 3rd LB position in some situations, as well.

VN Store

Back