On Dormady's wrist...

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Even though it has been posted in various threads regarding Dormady's wrist injury from the scrimmage, and several have reported that it's not a concern, I was happy to learn from John Brice that it was his non-throwing wrist.

Dormady is ok; non-throwing wrist im told. Guarantano looked really good tho. Vols can be elite @ QB. IF suspension hold, OL/LB depth is key

Reactions: 11 people
Thanks, Freak. Replace one freakout with another..... :mad:

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe it's in reference to the GT RB suspension because they have a couple of injuries involving an O lineman and LB. That's if the context of the tweet is about the season opener.

Reactions: 1 person
Did he mean "suspicion"? (as in, this is the current mindset - common knowledge among coaches)

That's how I read once through (in a hurry) then I saw everyone else's comments.

The good news here regarding the suspensions is Brice used and capitalized the word IF. Maybe Butch hasn't made up his mind on how he'll handle, whatever UT us he's handling.

Reactions: 3 people
Maybe it's in reference to the GT RB suspension because they have a couple of injuries involving an O lineman and LB. That's if the context of the tweet is about the season opener.

Not trying to be a smart ass but, what would a Tech RB suspension have to do with our QB's potential to be elite?..

Have I missed something? Somehow I have not heard of any "law breaking" (other than veiled references on here) by any of our guys. What are the FACTS or rumors. PLEASE

Brice gets it. OL and LB are keys to season. Mostly Oline. If they are not ready they better get there in a hurry.

My apologies for calling the guy a troll who said Dormady hurt his wrist. I was incorrect except that he suggested the QB race might be decided by the injury which it wasn't.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back