GT dismisses RB

Thoughts??
giphy.gif

Reactions: 18 people
I posted in the other thread about this.

Devastating loss for us, best player by far.

Likely starting a true FR now as he's beat out the other guys in front of him.

Reactions: 2 people
I posted in the other thread about this.

Devastating loss for us, best player by far.

Likely starting a true FR now as he's beat out the other guys in front of him.

Very unfortunate turn of events, want the Vols to beat y'all with your very best on the field. :hi:

Reactions: 9 people
Huge blow for Tech, was their best guy and two weeks from the game.

Rumors flying he cheated in a Dungeons & Dragons game.

Surprised he wasn't beaten with a ruler.

Reactions: 12 people
and the first piece of the puzzle is laid in place for a special VOL season. If you think luck doesn't play a role, go look at Florida last season. They needed a hurricane to save them.

Reactions: 6 people
talking head Peter Burns, sitting in for Finebaum today, said it was devastating news for GT...like he was really going to make a big difference...said game plans will have to be totally changed...doubt very seriously that game plan will be totally changed...next man up...he also just said that we were going to have a very hard time against GT...sorry, I can't listen to him anymore...:thud:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
talking head Peter Burns, sitting in for Finebaum today, said it was devastating news for GT...like he was really going to make a big difference...said game plans will have to be totally changed...doubt very seriously that game plan will be totally changed...next man up...he also just said that we were going to have a very hard time against GT...sorry, I can't listen to him anymore...:thud:

GO VOLS!

Mills is a stud though. 230lb workhorse and hard to tackle in that offense. Its a huge blow.

Reactions: 1 person

GO VOLS!

he also doesn't get that Florida has 3 wideouts sitting behind calloway. Best wideout class they have had in a while. Calloway means nothing.

VN Store

Back